Page updated on 11-20-2017

Roll Call for Atlanta NNL?

racer93
11-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Just curious to see who's coming! This is my first time, so I'm pretty excited. I'll be hanging around the F1/MotoGP tables for most of the time, I'd guess.

I'd love to meet and greet anyone from here so I can put a face to the name!

So, who's in?

Daniel

ZoomZoomMX-5
11-09-2011, 05:20 PM
I'll be there :sunglasse

mike@af
11-09-2011, 08:03 PM
I will be there...probably wearing my RedBull F1 crew shirt.

Veyron
11-10-2011, 07:18 AM
I'm going.:cool:

ffreak
11-10-2011, 08:38 AM
I'll be there !! I'm wearin my Ferrari Rissi Comp. shirt !! Lookin forward to hangin out with my pals and enjoyin some plastic ! ( and RESIN )

phatmitsu
11-10-2011, 10:39 AM
I will be there. Just look for the big scaledreams banner..

Ettore
11-10-2011, 08:36 PM
I'll be there.

ffreak
11-13-2011, 11:27 AM
A great show !!! Here's my pics if anyone is interested.
http://public.fotki.com/ferrarifreak/acme-southern-nats-2011/

Ettore
11-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Glad ya liked it.

icon_modeler
11-14-2011, 04:05 PM
I was there. Had a great time hanging out with Kevin from GPMA and Henry Trent from ACME. It was nice to meet Kevin from Strada Sports, Ed Sexton from Revell as well as you Daniel. I thought that looked like GTMike400's time racer but was not sure, sorry I missed you Mike though I do remember seeing a guy walking around in a RB shirt. There were some very nice build at the show and it was very enjoyable to attend. The only thing that sucked was the redeye flight out and the plane ride home, man I hate the TSA!!! and the seats in Delta Airlines Planes are like sitting on a wooden high school football field bleacher for 5 hours, my ass is still sore:grinyes::grinyes::grinyes: Now some of you east coasters need to consider coming out to the NNL West. Would be great to have you all!!

mike@af
11-14-2011, 04:16 PM
I thought that looked like GTMike400's time racer but was not sure, sorry I missed you Mike though I do remember seeing a guy walking around in a RB shirt.

Damn! I wish I'd know you were there. I would have loved to pick your brain about some 3D printing. There's always next year, glad you made it!

ZoomZoomMX-5
11-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Now some of you east coasters need to consider coming out to the NNL West. Would be great to have you all!!

I wish I could have met you as well! I'm most likely going to NNL West in Feb; a trio of ACME members including Henry will likely be going out this time. We might all be dressed in black and wearing dark shades :iceslolan but one of our best members/builders (Bill Cunningham) is actually one of those TSA agents that wears the rubber gloves :eek: and because of his job he couldn't be at the show.

racer93
11-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Great times, Bob! What a show. I'm still recovering, especially from smiling and laughing so much my abs were sore! Lots of great memories, deals in the vendor area (thanks, Doc!), etc. I'll be sure to put this on my must do's for next year! If any of you were on the fence about taking the trip, DO IT. You won't be disappointed.

Daniel

PS--You guys need to look at changing the host hotel, though...:(

icon_modeler
11-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Damn! I wish I'd know you were there. I would have loved to pick your brain about some 3D printing. There's always next year, glad you made it!

Sorry Mike, You can always shoot me an email, derek_collins68@msn.com be happy to share what I know.

I wish I could have met you as well! I'm most likely going to NNL West in Feb; a trio of ACME members including Henry will likely be going out this time. We might all be dressed in black and wearing dark shades :iceslolan but one of our best members/builders (Bill Cunningham) is actually one of those TSA agents that wears the rubber gloves :eek: and because of his job he couldn't be at the show.

Well then, if your name is Bob, I'm assuming Daniel is directing his comments to you, then maybe we did meet. I bought a Quik Skins Ford Probe from someone named Bob I think :icon16:. I hope to see you at the NNL West. Oh, and my problem is not with TSA agents but more there policies:runaround:

racer93
11-14-2011, 10:59 PM
Well then, if your name is Bob, I'm assuming Daniel is directing his comments to you, then maybe we did meet. I bought a Quik Skins Ford Probe from someone named Bob I think :icon16:. I hope to see you at the NNL West. Oh, and my problem is not with TSA agents but more there policies:runaround:

Yep, that's Bob. I saw him with the model you had in your hand when we talked. Yes I do have a photographic memory. Seriously.

I was talking to Bob...

ZoomZoomMX-5
11-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Yes, that was me that sold the Ford Probe resin kit! So we did meet...sort of :sunglasse

And yes, we will be dealing w/the hotel situation. They will be remodeling, but we will be looking also at other locations and will go w/the best option. There are a lot of hotels around there.

ffreak
11-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Yeah that was Downie. I was talking to him shortly after he sold it to you and I saw you holding it during the awards.

Add your comment to this topic!