Page updated on 11-18-2017

Ferrari 308 rally car question

Seamus McRae
11-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi all. I posted a question on here a while ago about trying to build the Pioneer 308 rally car Andruet drove to 2nd at Corsica '82. Now I see someone has a WIP in the Motorsport section, which has sparked my interest again. 1/24 kits of this car are pretty hard to come by in my part of the world & seemingly, even harder to find on *Bay - I don't particularly want the Revell kit if I can help it. I have seen Marui did a boxing of this car. Does anyone know what the quality is like? Should I wait for the Hasegawa kit to come past my nose?

TIA
Shaun

Romik505
11-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Hello !
I plan to access this trans kit in March next year.
To build the necessary donor kit Hasegawa Ferrari 328 GTB / GTS

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1069713

rallymaster
11-06-2011, 07:24 AM
Hi all. I posted a question on here a while ago about trying to build the Pioneer 308 rally car Andruet drove to 2nd at Corsica '82. Now I see someone has a WIP in the Motorsport section, which has sparked my interest again. 1/24 kits of this car are pretty hard to come by in my part of the world & seemingly, even harder to find on *Bay - I don't particularly want the Revell kit if I can help it. I have seen Marui did a boxing of this car. Does anyone know what the quality is like? Should I wait for the Hasegawa kit to come past my nose?

TIA
Shaun

There is a Racing43 "Big Model" serie available, which is a full metal kit, requiring a lot of work.
So the best thing to do is to wait for Roman's and his friends new model as the quality of their releases is fantastic !! :thumbsup:

Add your comment to this topic!