Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New Canadian TV Show about cars (Piston Junkeez) Please read!!

pistonjunkeez
10-27-2011, 03:53 PM
http://forums.montrealracing.com/images/icons/icon2.png New Canadian TV Show about cars (Piston Junkeez) Please read!!

Good day everyone!

I am presently working on a business plan to present to ShawMedia in order to have my Show up and running. We are 3 French canadians who want to show the world what Canada has to offer. We have tons of beautiful places from West to East coast. I have a lot of things planned for this show and it would be too long to list all of them. We want to try and do relay races in the country and perform tests with any type of car. We want the show to be funny and that's why we have a chance to present it to ShawMedia. I have a 40 slide presentation on PowerPoint and it's really a detailed presentation of what Piston Junkeez Creations is.

I have until Tuesday to send all the paper work for ShawMedia, I will certainly update what's going on with Piston Junkeez.

I have a Facebook page that we post on everyday and it's called : Piston Junkeez Creations.

I'm constantly updating the format of Piston Junkeez, if you can support the car nation and like my page it would be very much appreciated! And if you want to go the extra mile and share the page on your walls it would be even better!

Sincerely,

PJC.

We need your support!

Add your comment to this topic!