Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

firun
08-31-2011, 06:34 AM
ModellingMaster team is proud to present its products on AF!

Available for purchase:

Porsche 959 Dakar 86 by Romik505 (http://modellingmaster.com/lang/ru/porsche-959-paris-dakar-86) - http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1051103
http://modellingmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D 1%8B%D0%B9-1024x706.jpg

Coming next:

Ferrari 308 GR4 Rally by Romik505 (http://modellingmaster.com/lang/ru/ferrari-308-gr4-rally) - http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1069713
http://modellingmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D1%8D%D1%81%D0%BA-jpeg-1024x768.jpg

Photo-etched parts for Toyota Celica Rally kits by Tamiya, Revell & Hasegawa by Metalix (http://modellingmaster.com/lang/ru/2011/08/photo-etched-parts-for-toyota-celica-rally-kits-by-tamiya-revell-hasegawa) - 125 high-detailed photo-etched parts for Tamiya, Revell & Hasegawa kits.

http://modellingmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/0_552a1_a9f09407_XXL-300x231.jpg

Also, we are looking forward developing new transkits and photo-etched parts and we would be grateful to hear your ideas and wishes!

Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modellingmaster

Follow us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/ModellingMaster/156787314405536

--
Sebastian (sebastian@modellingmaster.com);
Romik505 (romic@modellingmaster.com);
Metalix (metalix@modellingmaster.com);
Firun (firun@modellingmaster.com).

rallymaster
08-31-2011, 10:19 AM
Excellent news !!
2011 definitely is the new brands year !! :thumbsup:

Already ordered my Porsches kits, waiting for the 308 and the Celica PE is also interesting !!

ideas ?
no problem, go on with rally transkit or kit, the Celica Gr. B is probably the most wanted.
A Nissan 240 RS would be great, as a full detailed accurate 205 T16 Evo 2.

The 84/85 Porsche SC RS would also be great, either in Dakar version or in rally version, or both !! ;)

Fangi0
08-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Will you take PayPal payments ??

firun
09-01-2011, 12:17 AM
rallymaster, thank you for your ideas! They are interesting and Celica Gr.B is among our favourite rally-cars.

Fangi0, we are working on this. Unfortunately we are in Russia, and PayPal treats Russians like 3rd-world country and doesn't give option for money receipt.

star21
09-01-2011, 02:16 AM
Fantastic work!

Although it is probably a really far out idea, I would love a transkit for a Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Group B rally car. :iceslolan The Fujimi kit is pretty basic and the front fascia is completely different from the stock version so heavy modification would be necessary.

JesusM
09-01-2011, 04:37 AM
I have no comments for your job: just to see and enjoy.

News: Triumph TR7? Lancia Fulvia?

Il dottore
09-01-2011, 09:25 AM
I might be interested in that 308 transkit. But i could have missed it, i can`t find a price. How much wil it cost, an indication will do, an when do you think it will be available?

O'Ranki
09-01-2011, 09:55 AM
In addition to rallymasters list I'd like to see the predecessor of the 240RS, Violet GT (Pond, Salonen), good Ascona and Manta 400, Golf MkII rally transkit for Revell, gravel transkit for Lancia 037 with 1000 lakes decals, Kadett Gsi and Celica ST165.

Motometalix
09-02-2011, 03:13 AM
Hello, instruction for Celica PE is available for download (http://modellingmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/celica_rally_manual_v2.pdf).

Thanks for looking.
Metalix (metalix@modellingmaster.com);

firun
09-02-2011, 03:55 AM
Guys, thanks for your kind words and ideas! We are glad to see that our thoughts are in the same direction as yours!

308 Gr. 4 Rally transkit will be available next year, if there won't any changes in product-plan which make it real before Christmas. February or March 2012 - is the most possible date of release.

MidMazar
09-02-2011, 09:32 PM
I wish you guys luck with the company!!! The 959
Kit looks really well done. I'm glad to see our
Modeling community is growing.

I would like to see any vw golf rally flits made as
They are not seen made by anyone. Also maybe a flit
Of the new Subaru hatch in rally form would be a
good seller.

Il dottore
09-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Excellent news !!
2011 definitely is the new brands year !! :thumbsup:

Already ordered my Porsches kits, waiting for the 308 and the Celica PE is also interesting !!

ideas ?
no problem, go on with rally transkit or kit, the Celica Gr. B is probably the most wanted.
A Nissan 240 RS would be great, as a full detailed accurate 205 T16 Evo 2.

The 84/85 Porsche SC RS would also be great, either in Dakar version or in rally version, or both !! ;)

That celica is on it`s way. Rumours are that Reji models is working on that.

Il dottore
09-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Guys, thanks for your kind words and ideas! We are glad to see that our thoughts are in the same direction as yours!

308 Gr. 4 Rally transkit will be available next year, if there won't any changes in product-plan which make it real before Christmas. February or March 2012 - is the most possible date of release.

That would make a nice X-mas present. :naughty:

Motometalix
09-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Hi guys! What do you think about the Celica RA40? I have all to do this transkit, and most importantly - desire ;)

rallymaster
09-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Hi guys! What do you think about the Celica RA40? I have all to do this transkit, and most importantly - desire ;)

In my opinion this is less interesting than other models proposed above, this Celica hasn't won anything, no major result by major driver...
Even never entered tarmac rally if I'm not wrong...
Not really exciting compared to the Gr. B Celica.

rallymaster
09-03-2011, 11:19 AM
That celica is on it`s way. Rumours are that Reji models is working on that.

Well, rumors don't make models !! :eek7::p :cwm27: :cwm27:
And I'm not sure I'd like Reji being the one to release it... This is a ghostbrand to me, I would prefer a brand which it's possible to discuss with (and eventually get spare parts from which is impossible from Reji).
Butwhy not, if the kit is good, this is a really wanted still missing group B.

firun
09-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Well, the primaries highlights these prototypes for models in order of appearance in this thread:

Toytota Celica Gr.B
Nissan 240 RS
Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2
Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Group B
Triumph TR7
Lancia Fulvia
Nissan Violet GT
Opel Ascona
Opel Manta 400
VW Golf MkII
Lancia 037 1000 Lakes
Opel Kadett Gsi
Toyota Celica ST165
Subaru Impreza'07 WRC

And now for something completely different...
We want to know your thoughts on possible 1/24 scale model/transkit of Mercedes-Benz W126 SE/SEL, which early 3D printed body is pictured here:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317511_156923861058548_156787314405536_321987_3868 685_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312806_156924024391865_156787314405536_321992_6001 358_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304116_156923931058541_156787314405536_321989_4707 124_n.jpg

Everyone of us in ModellingMaster has their favorite models or brands - like Porsche, Mercedes, Toyota Celica etc, so feel free to add your thoughts not only on rally cars, but also on passenger cars which are your favorite.

P.S. Thanks Pablo for his incredible 3D work!

O'Ranki
09-03-2011, 12:25 PM

I'd like that. :bigthumb:

Even never entered tarmac rally if I'm not wrong...
Well, it has. Tour de Corse 1981:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-uzWjmsCSh9Q/SRyEAxlf6sI/AAAAAAAABIc/h057bZj1M0c/1981TOYOTACELICAGTEKLUND5.jpg.jpg

(That's the version I'd like to have. Others might like the one with round headlights. So optional parts please :tongue: )

rallymaster
09-03-2011, 12:52 PM
oh yes I forgot 81 TdC, where they didn't finish in first five because the car doesn't appear in my final first 5 ranking.

The mercedes is for me totally uninteresting.
You should go on with rallycars and keep the inoccupied spot of those special rally cars. They are good sellers for sure.

that's why I'm thinking the TR7 wouldn't be a good choice, it may mostly interest GB builders, it has been done in plastic, and it didn't regularly entered the world championship.
Same for the starion, even if being a Gr. B.
The ascona and Manta have also been done, plus or minus well done but done.

A peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 will for sure get a lot of success, it may interest people just because it was the french winning car but also interest builders from country one of their driver drove the car.

The Celica is also a very popular car all around the world and very representative of african rallies wins.

A Lancia 037 Thousand lakes model...? yes, but why not a SanRemo or Portugal model too ?
A gravel conversion will be interesting if you provide several possibilities on the decal sheet.

My personal top three are:
1- Celica Gr. B (85 and/or 86)
2- Nissan 240 RS (84 year may be better, it's the one with left hand drive car most privateer had so offering more possibilities...)
3- 205 T16 Evo2

but you're the only one to decide... :)

O'Ranki
09-03-2011, 01:05 PM
A Lancia 037 Thousand lakes model...? yes, but why not a SanRemo or Portugal model too ?
A gravel conversion will be interesting if you provide several possibilities on the decal sheet.
Yes, of course more options. I suggested 1000 lakes just because I'm a finn. :iceslolan
As for the W126 Benz, I agree with rallymaster. W123 would be much more interesting. :2cents:

Il dottore
09-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Well, rumors don't make models !! :eek7::p :cwm27: :cwm27:
And I'm not sure I'd like Reji being the one to release it... This is a ghostbrand to me, I would prefer a brand which it's possible to discuss with (and eventually get spare parts from which is impossible from Reji).
Butwhy not, if the kit is good, this is a really wanted still missing group B.

That`s why it is a rumor. I know that they asked for al the pictures that we make of this car at the eifelrally last year.
And spare parts impossible? A friend of me bought a rs200 with a really bad hood. He got a new one straight away after 1 mail.

Il dottore
09-03-2011, 01:30 PM
I would kill for a good manta 400. I`m still missing one car in the list you guys made : de volvo 240.

rallymaster
09-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Yes, of course more options. I suggested 1000 lakes just because I'm a finn. :iceslolan
As for the W126 Benz, I agree with rallymaster. W123 would be much more interesting. :2cents:

That's how I got it ! :naughty:
And I would also prefer a 1000 lakes version to the common SanRemo etc versions...
By the way especially if this is the 84 event where the 037 got the second and third places among 4WD cars.
But they also got same result in 84 Portugal or again in 85 Portugal with second place of Biasion, whereas they won in 83 NZ or Acropolis...
So it's hard to decide, I would prefer the Evo2 car, and a 84 season would be nice, with 1000 lakes, Portugal and why not safari on the decals sheet.
What would really be great is to get several liveries (totip with martini) as they often entered same events with both liveries in satellite team, with several rallies possible on the decals, but that's probably asking too much...

rallymaster
09-03-2011, 01:44 PM
That`s why it is a rumor. I know that they asked for al the pictures that we make of this car at the eifelrally last year.
And spare parts impossible? A friend of me bought a rs200 with a really bad hood. He got a new one straight away after 1 mail.

So he had a mail !! :naughty:
because when I asked for aftermarket service through Domino they answered me it was impossible to get spare or replacements parts for them (as professional dealers !?!) how could I expect as a final customer to get some...? without any mail address...?

If they refer to Eifel rally cars, they may have bad surprises and we also as most of the cars are replicas, not original ones...
many things are different, I saw that with the misleading Sport Quattro inside color... for example.

rallymaster
09-03-2011, 01:46 PM
I would kill for a good manta 400. I`m still missing one car in the list you guys made : de volvo 240.

Don't you have the Narton kit ? :naughty: :iceslolan
the one with the wrapped body...
I hesitated so long to buy it, but I regret not to have though now I still miss this fantastic car Ari Vatanen drove... A must have for me too but would prefer a good kit than the barely acceptable Narton one...

Il dottore
09-03-2011, 01:50 PM
[quote=rallymaster;6924505]So he had a mail !! :naughty:
because when I asked for aftermarket service through Domino they answered me it was impossible to get spare or replacements parts for them (as professional dealers !?!) how could I expect as a final customer to get some...? without any mail address...?

Yep he had mail.:p:smile:
My mate mailed him without going to domino first.

But the quality stays crappy. I`ve got the fabia WRC, the octavia WRC, audi S1 and the hyunday accent WRC. Not very good but there aren`t any others available.

Il dottore
09-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Don't you have the Narton kit ? :naughty: :iceslolan
the one with the wrapped body...
I hesitated so long to buy it, but I regret not to have though now I still miss this fantastic car Ari Vatanen drove... A must have for me too but would prefer a good kit than the barely acceptable Narton one...

My dear friend, i`ve gor the ultimate Narton kit : the Snijers celica. :runaround::runaround::runaround:. I`m only gonna use the decals of that kit, that says enough i guess.:cwm27:

I build the GASS ascona 400 colsoul, and i`m still considering buying the narton manta. I`ve been talking to a guy on a meeting a while ago. He build the manta and with some work on the body the bastos version can be made acceptable. But only becourse that version hasn`t got the rothmans stripes on it.

rallymaster
09-03-2011, 02:05 PM
My dear friend, i`ve gor the ultimate Narton kit : the Snijers celica. :runaround::runaround::runaround:. I`m only gonna use the decals of that kit, that says enough i guess.:cwm27:

I build the GASS ascona 400 colsoul, and i`m still considering buying the narton manta. I`ve been talking to a guy on a meeting a while ago. He build the manta and with some work on the body the bastos version can be made acceptable. But only becourse that version hasn`t got the rothmans stripes on it.

You don't like the Rothmans tobacco livery ? ohoo strange most people precisely love it, I do, it's a nice livery IMO and the mix of blue and white with red and golden tripes if nice to me.
The st165 Celica, I'm so happy having a S27 TK !! :)
The Gass Ascona isn't that bad but mine has many flaws.
The Manta requires a lot of body work, but facing a wrapped roof, higher on a side, etc etc there can't by any miracles... unfortunately.
and the front face is... strange !?! can't say what but there is someting wrong, maybe too... "pointed' ?!?
I may buy one though to have one if no other appears on the market.
The Rothmans livery isn't stored for the moment at Domino.

Anyway any rally cars ModellingMaster will offer us will be interesting onbly because of the quality they put in it.
But it's important for their success to make the most popular choices.
We will adpat to them. :cool:

Il dottore
09-03-2011, 02:16 PM
You don't like the Rothmans tobacco livery ? ohoo strange most people precisely love it, I do, it's a nice livery IMO and the mix of blue and white with red and golden tripes if nice to me.
The st165 Celica, I'm so happy having a S27 TK !! :)
The Gass Ascona isn't that bad but mine has many flaws.
The Manta requires a lot of body work, but facing a wrapped roof, higher on a side, etc etc there can't by any miracles... unfortunately.
and the front face is... strange !?! can't say what but there is someting wrong, maybe too... "pointed' ?!?
I may buy one though to have one if no other appears on the market.
The Rothmans livery isn't stored for the moment at Domino.

Anyway any rally cars ModellingMaster will offer us will be interesting onbly because of the quality they put in it.
But it's important for their success to make the most popular choices.
We will adpat to them. :cool:

We`ll definitly adpat to them. And i`ll sure buy some of there transkits. We have to support those guys. They put there heart and soul in there kits and we have to support them.

And don`t misunderstand me, i love the rothmans livery. But becourse of that livery the faults of the bodt show of even harder. It`s to wide, not long enough and there is something not right with the roof. And the front face, yes it is to pointed and the second problem is that the front lights are completly wrong. I now how to explain it in dutch, it`s a bit to difficult in english. Let`s just say that the compleet body sucks.:naughty:

firun
09-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Pals, thank for your great discussion and great thoughts about Rally Cars! As I know, Romik505 and Motometalix share your passion to discussed models, and we are gonna make them :)

By the way, we are gonna have poll on our website, where you choose the model, which will come first after Ferrari 308 Gr.4 Rally. Stay tuned!

Il dottore
09-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Pals, thank for your great discussion and great thoughts about Rally Cars! As I know, Romik505 and Motometalix share your passion to discussed models, and we are gonna make them :)

By the way, we are gonna have poll on our website, where you choose the model, which will come first after Ferrari 308 Gr.4 Rally. Stay tuned!

Isn`t that great service. Modelmakers asking theire customers with model they wanna have. Keep up the great work.

Romik505
09-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Guys, this is really a lot of discussion and thank you for your interest in our launch models in the world.
I want to say that many of these cars really are beautiful. But I look at the choice of more and as a builder. Why I started this with transkits:
any set of Resin is worse than detailing a set of factory plastic. I do not think not many kits have a huge price.
Using transkits gives the best results. Perhaps then we can make a completely new model with high quality and at reasonable prices.
I think what we can realistically do in the near term.
Porsche 911 SC Rally - set to Fujmi (fan series)
Porsche 911 Safari in martini livery - the same for Fujimi.
Nissan 240 RS - it is possible
Peugeot 205 T16 Paris - Dakar - for Tamiya
Renault A310 wide body
BMW M3 rally - correct body for Fujimi
Impreza WRC (GRB body ,but I think Aoshima make faster :smile: )
Manta 400 - can significantly improve the model Narton, but I think the need for this resolution Narton.

Thank you for your help

rallymaster
09-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Guys, this is really a lot of discussion and thank you for your interest in our launch models in the world.
I want to say that many of these cars really are beautiful. But I look at the choice of more and as a builder. Why I started this with transkits:
any set of Resin is worse than detailing a set of factory plastic. I do not think not many kits have a huge price.
Using transkits gives the best results. Perhaps then we can make a completely new model with high quality and at reasonable prices.
I think what we can realistically do in the near term.
Porsche 911 SC Rally - set to Fujmi (fan series)
Porsche 911 Safari in martini livery - the same for Fujimi.
Nissan 240 RS - it is possible
Peugeot 205 T16 Paris - Dakar - for Tamiya
Renault A310 wide body
BMW M3 rally - correct body for Fujimi
Impreza WRC (GRB body ,but I think Aoshima make faster :smile: )
Manta 400 - can significantly improve the model Narton, but I think the need for this resolution Narton.

Thank you for your help

Hi Roman ,

I totally approve your choices in the order you're listing them !! :iceslolan :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a 205 t16 dakar I still couldn't dream of it...! :naughty:

lovegt40
09-04-2011, 05:04 AM
Totally agree.

Motometalix
10-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Hello guys, the Celica PE will be available soon.
Question for all. What PE you would like to see? (I'm talking about a PE only, not transkit).

gtziaf
10-02-2011, 11:41 AM
What PE you would like to see? (I'm talking about a PE only, not transkit).
A PE set for Lancia Beta Montecarlo (1/24 ESCI kit) it would be fine...
Also, sets for Ferrari 250 California and 250 GT kits, are also very useful, for me...

Looking forward for your new products...

Luis Pacheco
10-02-2011, 01:33 PM
For me the Audi Quattro S1 is the one. I´m not convinced by the Profil24 kit.

BVC500
10-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Yeah, a photoetch set for the 250 California and 250 SWB and 275 GTB and Nart would be really nice, especially if it included front grills.

Pugnuts
10-02-2011, 09:34 PM
I can see that doing transkits is a better way to go. I have been working on a Paris Dakar 205 for a while but I wouldn't attempt it if I didn't have the Tamiya models. Someone called Patrick on a forum somewhere did on and it showed very well.

Is it possible to use say a diecast to start and then do a resin model from that?

So ....how about a Lotus Sunbeam say Henri Toivonen say RAC... or a Peugeot 504 from the Safari or Bandama rallies??

Don

rallymaster
10-03-2011, 04:55 AM
I can see that doing transkits is a better way to go. I have been working on a Paris Dakar 205 for a while but I wouldn't attempt it if I didn't have the Tamiya models. Someone called Patrick on a forum somewhere did on and it showed very well.

Is it possible to use say a diecast to start and then do a resin model from that?

So ....how about a Lotus Sunbeam say Henri Toivonen say RAC... or a Peugeot 504 from the Safari or Bandama rallies??

Don

Hi Don,

the Sunbeam is already released by Profil24.
The 504 that would be great to have is the Gr. B pick-up from 83 or 84 safari !! :naughty: :naughty: :icon16:
it may be done as transkit for the diecast model but would be better as a full kit I think to avoid searching for the base which can be used to create the model.

Motometalix
10-08-2011, 11:02 AM
And about celica group B (CGB). This may be full kit, I don't see variants with transkit.
Could anybody help me with scheme of this car (with sizes and true proportion)? In internet many photos, but this information not found.

oter
10-08-2011, 11:33 AM
And about celica group B (CGB). This may be full kit, I don't see variants with transkit.
Could anybody help me with scheme of this car (with sizes and true proportion)? In internet many photos, but this information not found.

http://www.mat.fi/n_index.php?nav=gallery_view&gallery=projecttoyotacelicaturbotc35&g=13

http://www.groupbrally.com/toyota.shtml

Motometalix
10-09-2011, 07:19 AM
If anybody have kits of this car (sakatsu for ex.), would you scan instructions and decals ?

rallymaster
10-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Here are a few informations I have:

- length: 4620 mm
- width: 1745 mm
- height: 1330 mm
- wheelbase: 2595 mm

Studio 27 did a decal and I think it's still possible to copy the building instructions from hlj or so in the item description page...

Motometalix
10-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Thanks guys for informations and files!

Romik505
12-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Hi guys.
I thought about a small kit to install the engine in the EVO 7 WRC from Tamiya.
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126394777.jpg
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126394777.jpg

What do you think about this? It will be interesting?
I think it's engine, hood, and parts in the engine compartment.

Thank you .

Luis Pacheco
12-02-2011, 08:51 AM
What about a tk with rollcage, seats and some other things for the Evos and Imprezas to build the Gr.N versions?

rallymaster
12-02-2011, 12:23 PM
If you mean the "real" WRC depicted in S27 TK with front resin, could be cool to upgrade into a multimedia kit the S27 TK, but a TK for the Evo7 WRC as raced in 2002 has not much interest to me as the car doesn't have any interest... But why not either if you have what needed to make it.

gastone
12-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Nice!You can propably use the engine from the Mitsubishi Pajero '92 Paris Le Cap from Tamiya.

DerXL
12-03-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm with Phil on this subject.
I have 3 S27 TK's for the Evo WRC here waiting to be build. I'd seriously consider buying several engines if they fit this car.

I'm also planning to build several other Evo's (5 and 6 mainly). If the engine could fit these too, that would be perfect (taking some "artistic freedom" here, as I suspect that the engines between the earlier Evo's and the final WRC version could differ quite a bit from eachother).

star21
12-03-2011, 03:17 PM
I would definitely be interested in an engine transkit. The Mitsubishi crowd definitely doesn't get enough love as it should from transkit companies.

Nice!You can propably use the engine from the Mitsubishi Pajero '92 Paris Le Cap from Tamiya.

That's the older version 4G63 as used in cars like the Lancer Evo 1-3, older Eclipse, older Galant VR-4, etc. The latter generations have the newer version. They're easily distinguishable by looking at the timing belt arrangement (left side is the newer version VS right side for the older).

Romik505
12-04-2011, 02:14 PM
I think for a model with Transkit ST27 this engine does not work. And do they open the hood is not easy. Part of the resin is very thick.
This engine can be used to model Tamiya EVO 5 - 6 -7

And I want to show another model that will be made ​​modellingmaster
It certainly will not be soon. There are a lot of work. The master model makes the brother of my wife. I just gave advice.:smile: This is only the initial stage.
It is a legend rally in the USSR
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126416979.jpg

http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126416777.jpg
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126416774.jpg
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126416780.jpg
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126416784.jpg

lovegt40
12-04-2011, 06:08 PM
WOW, la fiat 124. Grande Roman !

vitanvk
12-06-2011, 06:29 AM
No, not a FIAT.. it is LADA..!

Roman, this is a great project.

I'm from Bulgaria, here it was popular too..:) Many Bulgarian rally pilots driven this famous "Metalex Lada".

Can't wait to see this.

vitanvk
12-06-2011, 06:59 AM
If anybody have kits of this car (sakatsu for ex.), would you scan instructions and decals ?

Hi,

Toyota Celica gr. B is definately one of the most desired. Since i decided to make my own model, based on Aoshima and Fujimi Toyota Celicas kits, i have many pictures and one of the proportions of the real car (not the rally version), but i think it would be helpful. I got it form a japanese modeler..:smile:,

So, tonight i'll check my laptop and will send you this one. I also have the decals scanned, by another member of this forum which was really very kind to send me those when i asked him.

As others mentioned the site of MAt Makela is great.

I would be happy to see it soon or later, (better sooner).

The Nissan 240 Rs is easier i think-there is a Fujimi kit which could be used as a base..

MidMazar
12-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Awesome stuff romik. I for one would love to have the engine for the evo. The rally and street guys would use it. Awesome idea and hopefully ity happens!! :thumbsup:

Motometalix
12-08-2011, 04:02 AM
So, tonight i'll check my laptop and will send you this one. I also have the decals scanned, by another member of this forum which was really very kind to send me those when i asked him.

Thanks a lot for all, waiting news =) But this project need much time, and I think another project start soon, Celica 165, because anything ready for it - ;)

Romik505
12-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Hello guys.
Little new in our project 2105 VFTS :
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126480445.jpg
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126480437.jpg
http://romik505.users.photofile.ru/photo/romik505/96470522/xlarge/126480459.jpg

lovegt40
12-11-2011, 01:32 PM
No, not a FIAT.. it is LADA..!

Roman, this is a great project.

I'm from Bulgaria, here it was popular too..:) Many Bulgarian rally pilots driven this famous "Metalex Lada".

Can't wait to see this.

ah Yep! u right. there is a too big difference..... :jerking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VAZ-2101

vitanvk
12-11-2011, 02:27 PM
ah Yep! u right. there is a too big difference..... :jerking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VAZ-2101

Didn't mean to be rude.. but you know what?
Actually this is Seat 124:loser:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEAT_124 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEAT_124)

..this is the famous rally car "Fiat/Seat VFTS", that no one heard of...

Add your comment to this topic!