Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

900 Turbo Wheel Hub

Grant_B
08-30-2011, 01:10 PM
First post! I have an 89 900 T Convertible. I need to replace the drivers side wheel hub and need new wheels and tires. I've found a 1988 9000 for sale for parts cheap. I know the wheels and tires will fit - will the wheel hub?

davlys
04-16-2012, 10:43 AM
First post! I have an 89 900 T Convertible. I need to replace the drivers side wheel hub and need new wheels and tires. I've found a 1988 9000 for sale for parts cheap. I know the wheels and tires will fit - will the wheel hub?
Sorry. I don't have the answer to your question, but I noticed you have an 89 Turbo, and might be able to help me with a problem. Since your post is about 8 months old, I thought it would be o.k. to change the subject. I need a few pictures of the engine compartment of an 89 900 with turbo. I have one with many of the coolant hoses disconnected and I could use the photos to properly reassemble them. The next time you get under the hood, I would greatly appreciate it if you could snap a few photos and email them to me at lyscas_5@bellsouth.net. (lyscas_5@bellsouth.net)
Thanks. And good luck with your car.

Add your comment to this topic!