Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Problem with Fujimi 458

ffreak
08-29-2011, 01:52 PM
My son opened and started on his Fujimi 458 today and to our surprise, there were 3 rear wheels and 1 front, still ON THE TREE !!! Has anyone else run across this ?? Does Fujimi still offer replacement parts ??:runaround:

BVC500
08-29-2011, 03:41 PM
My son opened and started on his Fujimi 458 today and to our surprise, there were 3 rear wheels and 1 front, still ON THE TREE !!! Has anyone else run across this ?? Does Fujimi still offer replacement parts ??:runaround:

They do, but the best way to get replacement parts - through HLJ - is not operational at this time. I hope HLJ gets their parts department running again soon, because I need to order parts! They were redesigning it before the quake, but then the quake occurred, and that's slowed things down.

petesy
08-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Have you tried bringing it back to the store you bought it from? If it is still on the tree they should be able to replace it for you.

ffreak
08-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Have you tried bringing it back to the store you bought it from? If it is still on the tree they should be able to replace it for you.
We got it from a friend who had ordered it from Hobby Link Japan. I may have to try to go through them for another wheel.

petesy
08-29-2011, 11:05 PM
We got it from a friend who had ordered it from Hobby Link Japan. I may have to try to go through them for another wheel.
In that case you can just contact HLJ with the order number, and see if they can resolve it. Probably doesn't need to go through their parts department.

Add your comment to this topic!