Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How to get rid of the chat on the

tcseadoo
08-25-2011, 03:44 AM
lower right side of screen. Going to leave this site fprever if this keeps pissing me off

Cat Fuzz
08-25-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure why this is a big issue with you with all the ads screaming in your face. The chat seems hardly there compared to that.

tcseadoo
08-25-2011, 08:35 PM
Mr Fuzz
1. I don't care to "chat"
2. At least on the ads you can "x" them out. I could not see a way to "x" out the chat.

Cat Fuzz
08-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Lighten up. It's not a big deal. :crying:

Took me 3 seconds to figure out how to turn it off.

tcseadoo
08-26-2011, 02:01 AM
I guess you must be "gifted" Fuzzball. A real internet guru. I'm glad that not all the posters on this website aren't as snide as you appear to be.

Moppie
08-26-2011, 02:22 AM
I guess you must be "gifted" Fuzzball. A real internet guru. I'm glad that not all the posters on this website aren't as snide as you appear to be.

A lot of people like and use the chat, and it's not obtrusive unless your running a very low res screen.

But, you can get rid of it very easily.

At the very bottom left of the screen is a little drop down box with a selection of forum layouts and styles.
One of them is a called: AF - No Chat

:smokin:

If you don't like the Ads you can easily get rid of them becoming a premium member.

tcseadoo
08-26-2011, 04:46 AM
Thanks, Moppie
T C

Cat Fuzz
08-26-2011, 11:15 AM
If using your brain is "snide" than so be it. I guess I'm snide.

Schurkey
10-09-2011, 04:24 AM
At the very bottom left of the screen is a little drop down box with a selection of forum layouts and styles.
One of them is a called: AF - No Chat
Landed here based on a search for disabling chat.

Your solution doesn't work for me. Selected AF - No Chat. Still have chat boxes. Reloaded page (twice) chat boxes come back about a second after the rest of the page reloads.

Hateful.

Cat Fuzz
10-09-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm still baffled as to why it's a big deal. Ignore it fer cripes sake.

Moppie
10-09-2011, 10:11 PM
Landed here based on a search for disabling chat.

Your solution doesn't work for me. Selected AF - No Chat. Still have chat boxes. Reloaded page (twice) chat boxes come back about a second after the rest of the page reloads.

Hateful.

G'day,

Yip we did have a small bug with it.

Igor has now fixed the problem :smokin:

Add your comment to this topic!