Page updated on 11-20-2017

Galaxie Limited trailers

willimo
08-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Hey guys -

I'm interested in making a trailer for my time attack Integra project, because that car sure can't get driven to and from the track!

I think an enclosed trailer like what Galaxie Limited offers here (http://www.galaxielimited.com/trailers.htm) would be very cool for a little track-side looking display. But I assume that their trailers are more 1:25 than 1:24 (the trailers aren't described as a particular scale but their '48 Chevy is 1:25) and I am worried that my Fujimi kitted Integra at 1:24 won't fit at all in the trailer. If this is the case, I'll just scratch a flat trailer, but the little tag-along would be just so perfect!

If anyone has one and a Fujimi DC2, and could see what the fit is like, or even if anyone has one of the trailers and could measure it out for me, that would be great too.

Thanks!

Pippin1974
08-22-2011, 10:19 AM
I have this one at home
GALAXIE 38 FOOT TRI-AXLE FIFTH WHEEL TRAILER KIT

But it's in the box not mounted yet, I have tried with nascar 1/24 cars and there is no problem at all.

rsxse240
08-26-2011, 01:43 PM
You won't have any issues getting the integra in the galaxy trailers. Most of the Monogram muscle cars fit, they're 1/24 and way bigger than the integra.

It'll fit.

Add your comment to this topic!