Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1992 BASE Marker/Turn Signal Assemblies?? HELP

thetandycollector
08-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi guys,

Purchased a 92 Dodge Stealth Base as a rebuilder... got it running like clockwork, but the issue now is, the headlights don't pop up. This is easy enough, as I have another car with working headlight assemblies. However, the marker/turn signal assemblies (stand alone and mounted near the headlight on the base model) are missing on both cars.... anyone know where I can get these affordably? They're selling for between $75 and $180 each in my area.... I would love to just get two used ones and call it a day... any input? These are really hard to find, and when I find them they're just too costly to get!

Stealthee
08-18-2011, 06:08 PM
These actually shouldn't be that costly. Try looking at 3swarehouse.com. Hans and Emilie have a crapton of parts and should have more than a few marker lights.

EDIT: I just looked at the site and they don't show anything there, but don't be discouraged. They are still slowly adding the used parts to the site. You may just have to email them. Emilie answers the emails daily.

thetandycollector
08-18-2011, 07:48 PM
These actually shouldn't be that costly. Try looking at 3swarehouse.com. Hans and Emilie have a crapton of parts and should have more than a few marker lights.

EDIT: I just looked at the site and they don't show anything there, but don't be discouraged. They are still slowly adding the used parts to the site. You may just have to email them. Emilie answers the emails daily.

Thanks for the info! I actually had looked at their site earlier, and didn't see anything. I'll e-mail them and see what I can find. Thanks so much for the info! This is my second Stealth project, and probably not my last, but will be the last one for now, until I get some money built up.... fixing these up can be costly!

Current project: 1958 Edsel Ranger :loser:

Bill - Eagle Automotive

Girly VR-4
08-25-2011, 11:36 AM

I have them, I emailed him back. To list every item we have, would take me at least a decade. :rofl:

Stealthee
08-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Well then, chop chop. Get to it. :p

Add your comment to this topic!