Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

MAFIA FnF Supra

Lownslow
05-30-2003, 03:18 PM
the supra will have larger than normal wheels(oviously theyre 19") and differ from box stock apperance. i scored the supra free if i build the local hobby shop one box stock with Xs wheels its sorta the same favor i did tfor them when the new civics came out(exept they werent free they were like 6 bucks each). i like the deal to bad it wont last since im moving to the city. the other cool things is i get to use free paint but i stilll shoot laquer on the body.

so far i opened the hood vents which were molded shut and test fitted the wheels.

one thing

Wing or no Wing?

CivicHotness
05-30-2003, 03:30 PM
fnf supra, gotta go with the wing, even if its not stock...a supra aint a supra without a wing

Midnight Racer
05-30-2003, 03:48 PM
Wing but not the F&F wing that comes with the kit.

Lownslow
05-30-2003, 04:18 PM
what about that veilsideish wing on the Civic

Thor302
05-30-2003, 04:37 PM
i say build your own because that one is HUGE!!!!, like a Gtwing style would look a whole lot better

integra818
05-30-2003, 06:35 PM
What does this have to do with a mafia???

fullbloodchop01
05-30-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by integra818
was thinkin the same:confused:

ozstrider
05-31-2003, 02:13 AM
No wing...be original...I like supras without wings. There just so cliche now.
Im also wondering what the F&F supra has to do with the mafia? Or how is it going to relate to the mafia...

blueboost
05-31-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by ozstrider
No wing...be original...I like supras without wings. There just so cliche now.
Im also wondering what the F&F supra has to do with the mafia? Or how is it going to relate to the mafia...

I agree that is the "thing" to have huge wing on a supra. but IMO its cause it looks good and if your building a model to represent a certain style supra that you have to decide what kinda look you want represented on your model.

Lownslow
05-31-2003, 11:19 PM

i want the car to look like its owned by a Mobster(yours truly) im going for stump wing(really short one) since the stock one sucks mondo ass

integra818
05-31-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Lownslow

i want the car to look like its owned by a Mobster(yours truly) im going for stump wing(really short one) since the stock one sucks mondo ass

You'll need tinted windows, and a classical lincoln look. :smoka:

That's cool... " Yo Gino, we need to chase down that rabbit... get the Supra... "

Add your comment to this topic!