Page updated on 11-19-2017

remodeluk.com

gmspromo
08-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you all know about a new website completed dedicated to all things "Scale Model" related.

The web address is http://www.remodeluk.com, it includes a community forum not dissimilar to this site and it hopes to build a friendly, helpful community of people whose passion is solely scale model kit building.

If you get the chance, check it out and who knows, they are looking for help with the site so maybe you may be able to help out! :smile:

MidMazar
08-12-2011, 03:05 PM
It would be cool if they can make it like a wiki style site. Almost like a tutorial,FAQ,Review,Etc. We had a fellow model builder here on AF that created one way back but it is no longer on line. I think it was called scalewiki or something.

gmspromo
08-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Great Idea and duly noted, we will certainly be looking into this. Anyone else keen on this idea? Would you prefer this to the Forum, or to have both so the site is a "one stop shop" so to speak?

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

rallymaster
08-12-2011, 04:53 PM
It's the very first start !! only one post when I took a look this afternoon.
I may participate, as far as my English will allow me to.
But for the moment I have nothing to show, maybe just able to share a few tips. Time to sort out pics and I'll probably post a thing or two, after German rally, in two weeks.

Verminator
08-19-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm in :biggrin:.

Look out for posts of plenty of non car stuff!

Add your comment to this topic!