2003 S10 Chevrolet pickup vortec v-6 wont start

tleeburks
07-13-2011, 10:40 PM
I have a Chevrolet pickup that wont start. I recently had trouble with it starting. It would turn over and not start and then i tried it again and then it started. Now, I went to get pizza and came back out and it does nothing. The check in light sorta flickers. I put the cables on it to jump it and it gave it some power and waited and then the dome light came on and other lights but when i go to start it and it sounds like bees buzzing or butterflys flickering. So I couldnt get it started. Please help. Any help would be deeply appreciated. thanks

MT-2500
07-14-2011, 06:50 AM
I have a Chevrolet pickup that wont start. I recently had trouble with it starting. It would turn over and not start and then i tried it again and then it started. Now, I went to get pizza and came back out and it does nothing. The check in light sorta flickers. I put the cables on it to jump it and it gave it some power and waited and then the dome light came on and other lights but when i go to start it and it sounds like bees buzzing or butterflys flickering. So I couldnt get it started. Please help. Any help would be deeply appreciated. thanks

First thing check battery and cabel ends.
Is battery up to 13 volts or more?

Does starter turn engine over?

Add your comment to this topic!