2003 rio cinco Suspension question

06-28-2011, 01:19 PM
ok i have to replace the bushing on front of car that is pressed into a rod that connects to the Control arm / ball joint: part # 54540 FD000

can anyone tell me what tool or method i can do this??????

car must have been a flood as these bushings are dryed and worthless messin up all the steering i replaced driversside but it took me hours to accomplish since bushing is pressed in ... couldnt find a suitable puller Thanks!!

Add your comment to this topic!