Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ford Fusion 2010

mdawg25
06-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Hello, I am currently looking for a car and have been heavily weighing a 2010 Ford Fusion. The Ford dealer that it's at is offering it at 19,000 dollars after trade in. It's 23,500 miles approximately. It comes with heated seats, sunroof, sirus radio and a 100,000/6year warranty. It also has a V6 engine. It is the SEL model. Do you guys think it would be a good buy?

Willyum
06-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Don't expect a decision from the info you have provided. Have you had it seriously looked over by an impartial person who knows what to look for? Like has it had any body work or repainting done? The overall condition? We didn't learn what you were trading in so we can't do the math.
In the end, it is a personal choice but I would seriously consider getting a new one figured out as well.

mdawg25
06-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Sorry, I'm trading in a Dodge Intrepid, year 2000. It has 125,000 miles on it and they are giving me approximatel 500 dollars on the car. The Fusion has no body work done on it or no previous paint job. You're right though haha. Everyone I ask about the car says that it is up to me and a personal choice. I've done enough homework on the car to decide that it is a really good car. The only thing scaring me at this point is that I've heard it has had transmission problems. Thanks for your assistance anyway.

Matt

Add your comment to this topic!