Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

please help me ..dealers can't solve this problems..Any solutions you know ?

anilll
05-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Hello everyone,i m from Turkey and i had a 2003 chevy trailblazer 4.2 .Reduced Engine Power Light sometimes came on while driving ,the car didn't stop butt i can't pass 2000 rpm and i hear sounds like boom interruptedly while reduced engine power light came on.Sometimes it didn't come on,but when came on once,i rerun but the light came on a few times and the car went to safe mode.I rerun when the light came on for go home .When i rerun the engine the Light go out and i can drive it normally.I changed the spark plugs yesterday because the car knocking and one of the spark plug's nail broken.The exhaust had broken from inside and when the engine is idling ,sounds like 'tick tick tick 'came on from exhaust.We test the car with computer and APP1 sensor faulty.We searched and we find this ''Between The gas pedal and the are in miscommunication.I have questions for you..Can these situations can relevant with catalyzator?Can it clogged?Should I change the gas pedal ? Can the sensor out of work ?The car knocking in first gas.Yesterday,we cleaned the throttle body.Should a space between in it? Because i saw a little space in it. When i accelerate hard,sometimes the car accelerate fast but sometimes slowly.Can you help me ? Thanks for answers.

i have an another problem.while using cruise ,the tachometer is decreasing while the car on ramp also speed is decreasing and the engine get drowned.And when driving on low rpm a sounds coming from inside like WUUUU and when become fast the sounds decrease.But Reduced Engine power light not came on.I can feel when the light come on while driving .because reduced in power and rpm and the engine get drowned while pressing the gas..on a ramp or sometimes .And this problem increase nowadays.I can't remember the code but i know and my dealer said to me ..there is a miscommunication between the throttle body and the gas pedal..The car have LPG.but this situation happen on both of gasoline and the lpg.
Other problem is when braking ,the brake pedal sometimes knocking and has a few vibration.Brake pads has been changed last month.and nothing a problem to brake and not become any sounds from it.

Thanks for answers.

anilll
05-22-2011, 01:31 PM
and another problem is ..yesterday i detect another problem..when the transmission come from Drive to N,an alert is coming.Fuel Level Low.but gas level is on quarter.

maxwedge
05-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Wow this is quite a task, you are all over the place with symptoms, what are the exact " p" codes on the scanner? Sounds like the throttle position sensor on the gas pedal my be bad or the throttle motor on the throttle body. No way to diagnose the brake issue without a road test.

anilll
05-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Wow this is quite a task, you are all over the place with symptoms, what are the exact " p" codes on the scanner? Sounds like the throttle position sensor on the gas pedal my be bad or the throttle motor on the throttle body. No way to diagnose the brake issue without a road test.

thanks for answering..I will got the electrician to control voltage and do what should i do..see you soon.I will tell you after it.thanks

anilll
05-28-2011, 02:40 PM

codes are P1271 AND p0420..What's your advice?

maxwedge
05-28-2011, 07:39 PM
P0420 is poor catylytic performance not your issue, 1271 is related to the the throttle position and gas pedal throttle sensor, see the attached link from GM. http://service.gm.com/gmspo/mode6/pdf/2002/2002file2.pdf

debkev
07-11-2011, 10:44 AM
check for a blown fuse in the shift circuit??

anilll
12-18-2011, 10:39 AM
P0420 is poor catylytic performance not your issue, 1271 is related to the the throttle position and gas pedal throttle sensor, see the attached link from GM. http://service.gm.com/gmspo/mode6/pdf/2002/2002file2.pdf

thanks ..there is no problem sine may2011 =) with no overhaul .Dealers only unpicked the gas pedal and put someones pedal and fitted again.I cleaned the throttle body.It straighten its mistake.Thats the stuff!

Jethro
12-30-2011, 11:09 PM
I was lacking power untill I replaced the catylytic converter and now much more power.

anilll
03-21-2012, 04:08 AM
I was lacking power untill I replaced the catylytic converter and now much more power.

i ripped the catalytic converter before the last summer and checked it,its completely clean.there are no problems now without lacking power,and sometimes car stop.and on lpg car spend 33 litres on lpg ,and about 25 litres on patrol,its unbelievable.:confused:I always talk with my dealers ,(not only 1 )Everbody says different things,someone says ''You should check coils and spark plugs.'',someone says'' there is no problem ''someone says,'i load a program to your car'' with his computer(not a laptop or sth.,i don't know what is it in your language.It is a hand computer which is connected from lighter socket to car :D ).I love that car and i wanna be okay about that,i don't want any problems for my car.this problems always available,not sometimes.People who didn t know more thing from engine for that car are cheating me for money.In Turkey there is no service for Chevy,we have lots of services but they are For Koreans ,and when i called them ,they said '' this service for Captiva,Aveo etc.' :banghead: What should i do ? I im very boring about that.Are you any knowledge about service in Turkey ? It should only honest and knowing . :confused:

maxwedge
03-21-2012, 08:20 AM
Did you see my post about the 2 codes, if you still have 1271 you must correct this, are you having the same problems?

anilll
03-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Did you see my post about the 2 codes, if you still have 1271 you must correct this, are you having the same problems?
No.On the other hand, i can't understand,p1271 has recovered itself,it didn't come since may 2011.Only i have catylytic conventer p0420.people say it because of lpg.

FishFind
03-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Bad cat will kill power and also kill MPG. Just pull a O2 sensor before the cat and see if power comes back. They screw in and are easy to take out. Your truck will be very loud when you take it out.

j cAT
03-30-2012, 12:18 PM
No.On the other hand, i can't understand,p1271 has recovered itself,it didn't come since may 2011.Only i have catylytic conventer p0420.people say it because of lpg.

you stated much earlier that you had some broken spark plugs.

when this occurs the cat converters do get damaged. to determine if the converter is bad on the drivers side swap the downstream of conveter O2 sensors. see if the p0420 code comes back .

if the p0420 code returns then the cat converter is no good !

if you get another code then I would replace both O2 sensors of the same manufacturer.

to find a dealership nearest you contact GM .

anilll
06-04-2012, 09:21 AM
you stated much earlier that you had some broken spark plugs.

when this occurs the cat converters do get damaged. to determine if the converter is bad on the drivers side swap the downstream of conveter O2 sensors. see if the p0420 code comes back .

if the p0420 code returns then the cat converter is no good !

if you get another code then I would replace both O2 sensors of the same manufacturer.

to find a dealership nearest you contact GM .

Everybody lying to me for my car and for money.And i can't get under the car into our services.Besides i don't know anything about mechanics. Anyway i only want to know this '' Why my car is sometimes stopped in first gas or hard accelerate ?? '' There is no swinging in car at idling so i think there is no problem about coils.But when i went to the calibrate the lpg on my car,you know you should setting the gas in 2-3 montly.If the dealer increases the sensitivity ,the car in 0x1000 rpm to 1 rpm x1000 is always the car is awful and as it were stopped.What should i do ?

j cAT
06-04-2012, 05:30 PM
hard to understand your english terms/etc. with the use of LPG or gasoline you must provide any codes that the computer system generates for aiding in the repair. JUST MAKE SURE THE GASOLINE HAS NO LEAD IN IT !

the person you hire to make repairs must have the OEM manual to repair your vehicle. make sure the mechanic has these tools.

THEY ALWAYS WANT YOUR MONEY!

danielsatur
06-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Doe's this truck have a Drive-By-wire system?
Doe's rain water, washing, snow, or Ice play a factor?

Note - Any lost signal from the accelerator pedal to the electronic throttle body could
cause a Limp mode.

Add your comment to this topic!