Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Picking out a decent car, help.

Moboroshi
05-11-2011, 01:12 PM
So I am looking for my first car, preferably used. I just love coupe cars for some reason, but not all of them. I am not really a car person, I don't know much about car mechanics and what not, what to look for in a car when buying ect ect. I am looking for a coupe car, that would be good in the snow, that is around $10,000 used. I am not a speed demon but I would like a bit of power under the hood so speed is not a main concern, style and functionality during the rough weather of colorado is my main concern.

I love the Mazda RX-8 BTW, just letting you know what I am really into for a bit of help.

Thanks for your help!

GTS 2.4
05-11-2011, 04:58 PM
The RX8 is a great car but it doesn't get very good gas mileage. i cant think of any coupes that are designed specifically to excel in the snow, but then again it really depends on what tires/ chains you put on them. Also keep in mind that a lot of coupes tend to ride lower to the ground then most other cars.

Here try this link
(http://www.automedia.com/used-car-sales/cars/location-CO/body-Coupe/price-min.10000/mileage-min.60000/range-all?utm_source=chrisforum)The link will take you to some of the cars I looked up for you using the following criteria: coupe, colorado, under $10K, less than 60K miles on the clock.

Add your comment to this topic!