Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2002 yukon xl radio wiring diagram

kasabolt
04-23-2011, 10:12 PM
can any one send me a diagram of the speaker wiring from the radio to the factory amp

Stingray11
04-24-2011, 10:23 PM
You need to check your option codes for the audio system, there are 2 different schematics. Option Y91 or YE9.

David

kasabolt
04-25-2011, 05:53 PM
You need to check your option codes for the audio system, there are 2 different schematics. Option Y91 or YE9.

David

thank you very much for the diagrams i looked my option is the YE9. i hate to ask you for more when you have done so much already and i realy apreciate it . but do you have a copy of thr wire diagram at the amp behind the glove box it went bad and im trying to bypass it using the existing wiring i have found a few of them by troubleshooting but a diagram would be greatly apreciated thanks Tom.

Stingray11
04-25-2011, 06:09 PM
See if these wires match up for you. Do you have "rear seat audio"

kasabolt
04-25-2011, 06:17 PM
See if these wires match up for you. Do you have "rear seat audio"
yes i have the rear seat audio i havent even atempted to get that working again im installing an aftermarket radio since im by passing the amp by the way thanks for the quick response i will check this diagram out right now

thanks Tom

Stingray11
04-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Then you might need these too :cool:

kasabolt
04-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Then you might need these too :cool:

Thank you for all your help i apreciate it very much hopefully this weekend i can tear into every thing ill let you know how it goes . if you can think of any mor diagrams i might need or you just think they might be useful let me know and it is greatly appreciated . P.s. if you own a similar vehicle i have several spare factory speakers, amps,and subs from this and simular vehicles.

Add your comment to this topic!