Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Question: KURE skyline hood

DSM-Mark
05-28-2003, 10:30 AM
I'm working on the KURE skyline right now, which, being a Nismo R33, does not have engine detail. However, on the box art, it seems to show 2 pipes (possibly for the IC) running under the very big hood scoop. However, these parts are not included in the kit. Just wondering if anybody has a good pic of these pipes (possibly on the real car) or an engine detail shot of the real car. I'm having a tough time finding pictures of this car... too much GT2 junk when you search for KURE skyline.

Thanks.

DSM-Mark
05-28-2003, 10:40 AM
Down in the "hood scoop" you can see little black arches... those are the notches where the piping seems to run through...

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/568348Finished1.jpg

Martbee
05-28-2003, 10:41 AM
Don't know why but never found any JTCC engine pistures... maybe I'm searching like a jerk but it could be very useful for me too... NSX, R34, 350z...... So if someone jnow a place... let us know.

cph81
05-28-2003, 11:05 AM
The notch on the left side of the car(view from driver) is a "pipe" that run from the compressor to the IC.

DSM-Mark
05-28-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by cph81
The notch on the left side of the car(view from driver) is a "pipe" that run from the compressor to the IC.

Thanks!! Any pics?

IIRC, there's also a second pipe there, right beside it. Do you remember this? They're basically flush mounted side by side. But it's pretty difficult to get an idea of size from what I saw.

Add your comment to this topic!