DOD Car Camera and Car Black Box DVR (Product Review Request)

3wheeldrive
04-10-2011, 04:39 PM
I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Yusuf Ravat and I'm with DOD Technologies USA.
We have obtained the rights from the manufacturer to be the exclusive distributor in the US for DOD Cameras including the popular DOD GS600

DOD-Tec is the current leader in the development and manufacture of car cameras, car DVRs and car black box recorders. DOD offers full HD 1080P and H.264 compression recording and is able offer these features at affordable prices. DOD also manufactures a number of other mini DVR and action cameras similar to the GoPro line of cameras.

DOD is extremely popular in Taiwan, South Korea, Russia, and is quickly rising within the European market. We are now brining the DOD line of cameras directly to the US market, we are looking for distributors all over the US and Canada.

I would like invite established and respected members of this forum to do a product review of the GS600 at our expense.
We will provide the camera to you free of charge in return for a honest review posted on this forum.

Please reply to this post or PM me if you are interested

atruef
05-17-2011, 08:49 AM
Interested in reviewing GS600. Here in N. Texas, there are plenty of agressive drivers to watch, should make for interesting video.

atruef@verizon.net

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Yusuf Ravat and I'm with DOD Technologies USA.
We have obtained the rights from the manufacturer to be the exclusive distributor in the US for DOD Cameras including the popular DOD GS600

DOD-Tec is the current leader in the development and manufacture of car cameras, car DVRs and car black box recorders. DOD offers full HD 1080P and H.264 compression recording and is able offer these features at affordable prices. DOD also manufactures a number of other mini DVR and action cameras similar to the GoPro line of cameras.

DOD is extremely popular in Taiwan, South Korea, Russia, and is quickly rising within the European market. We are now brining the DOD line of cameras directly to the US market, we are looking for distributors all over the US and Canada.

I would like invite established and respected members of this forum to do a product review of the GS600 at our expense.
We will provide the camera to you free of charge in return for a honest review posted on this forum.

Please reply to this post or PM me if you are interested

pointman2584
07-25-2011, 11:45 PM
I'm interested in knowing how long can I expect for this unit to record with a 32GB micro SD card ?

Can videos be transferred to a computer to be burned to a dvd ?

I'm a truck driver and I could find a good use for one of these if it will cover me in a continuous record mode for my entire day.

Add your comment to this topic!