2005 Mustang convertable top

03-19-2011, 05:23 PM
What kind of oil and where is the fill located for the convertable top. Thank You

HiFlow5 0
03-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Looks like there are lift cylinders on either side of the car and a motor central to both in the middle. It's listed as using automatic transmission fluid.

Add your comment to this topic!