Page updated on 11-19-2017

Acura CL type-s vs Acura tl type-s vs Honda accord v6 vs Altima v6

garner
03-01-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm looking to buy a 01-03 acura cl type-s, a 02-03 acura tl type-s, 02-05 honda accord v6 sedan, 02-05 honda accord v6 coupe, or a 02-06 nissan altima v6. I was wondering what times people got at tracks with these vehicles stock and what mods help the most and what times at the track people got with these mods?

Moppie
03-06-2011, 03:54 AM
No need to Bump threads, remember the internet is not instant, it just happens when it happens :)

To the best of my knowledge none of the Acura models you've listed are sold outside of North America in the trim an spec you mention. Like wise the Altima is I believe a North American only car.
The V6 Accord is a global car, but not what I would call a sports car, and not something where race track times have much meaning.

Can you share some details on the North American models, and are you talking about 1/4 mile racing, or something a little more civilized with corners?

garner
03-07-2011, 12:04 AM
No need to Bump threads, remember the internet is not instant, it just happens when it happens :)

To the best of my knowledge none of the Acura models you've listed are sold outside of North America in the trim an spec you mention. Like wise the Altima is I believe a North American only car.
The V6 Accord is a global car, but not what I would call a sports car, and not something where race track times have much meaning.

Can you share some details on the North American models, and are you talking about 1/4 mile racing, or something a little more civilized with corners?

This forum must be different then, every forum I'm on you keep bumping the thread to get more posts. I'm talking about 1/4 mile racing

Add your comment to this topic!