Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Mad Science Projects: 650-1000bhp RB26, AWD Supra "GT-R" or a 850-1000bhp APU Quad Turbo Supra

GodoFtheZR1s
01-28-2011, 01:05 AM
Hello 2 all of the Supra enthuiasts and lovers here. I'm 21 and looking for a Supra MKIV anyhere between 1993-1998, auto or a 6spd tranny and/or with either a NA,Turbo, or mostly perferred TT powered 4 daily use mostly 4 school, weekend track days and a project car. I was researching many fourms and sites about modfying these beast and not one person ever say about creating either a "Skyline GT-R" like Supra, or a quad turbo 2jz Supra yet and I was wondered if this was even possible. I know that it possible with the right amount funding, but I have found several supras that have either a rb26, awd drivetrain and remembered seeing a tri turbo supra in a magazine long time ago. Also I have some facts on these two insanely cool projects that I would like to pursure.

1. Supra "GT-R"

a. By looking at both next to each other they almost have the same length but looking at a overhead view they are different by the width which means fabraction is needed 4 the supra shell to be attached if opted 2 use the chassis of the GT-R R33 or R34(not so sure about R32.)

b. The RB26DETT can fit inside a supra and can be swapped into a all wheel drivetrain either from a GT-R or any AWD chassis.

2. Quad Turbo (Either a 2JZ or RB26, mostly 2j :smile:)

a. There's proof about a tri-turbo out there, and with that successful project there's was probably fabrcation done to the engine bay or the turbos and if no fab work has been done, it had to be some configuration done to each turbo 4 them to spool up engery at a certain rpm 2 give power.

b. If no work of fabrcation done to the tri-turbo, it must be 4 the quad-turbos cause they need 2 be alternation to the engine bay and second when that's completed it must be tuned 2 for the turbo can work in harmony so the power can be fed into the engine properly for the power in each rpm in a gear (i.e. first turbo spools @1000rpm second one @2000rpm etc. and cooperate around 5000-6000 4 the power.)

These are some of the ideas I have right here and I'm not sure if I am right or wrong but these are my thoughts on the facts that I did from observing and researching, and I want some opionins about these projects I was thinking when I get a Supra. :biggrin:

Thanks.

Add your comment to this topic!