Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1992 Gladiator conversion Wiring Help

y2kpa2
01-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Working on a 92 chev (Gladiator Custom) For a friend, Myself being no stranger to wiring, am lost in the maze of wires. having int. lighting and radio problems... int. lights stay on most of the time or will pop on while driving, radio was working untill you shut the door it would blow fuse now it does not power up at all. i was asked to put new stereo in but we agree that the problems at hand need fixed first. they have looked for wiring diagrams for that brand of conversion and had no luck. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thank you y2kpa2

MT-2500
01-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Working on a 92 chev (Gladiator Custom) For a friend, Myself being no stranger to wiring, am lost in the maze of wires. having int. lighting and radio problems... int. lights stay on most of the time or will pop on while driving, radio was working untill you shut the door it would blow fuse now it does not power up at all. i was asked to put new stereo in but we agree that the problems at hand need fixed first. they have looked for wiring diagrams for that brand of conversion and had no luck. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thank you y2kpa2

Under dash and most other wiring should be the same a G-10-20-30 reg van wiring.
The conversion stuff is usually tapped into the regular wiring.

Get some good repair with wiring diagrams info like All data DIY online even a factory repair manual.

Add your comment to this topic!