Cadillac 07 DTS Shield

12-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Cadillac 07 DTS
Looking for information too what the shield is called and the part number that runs up under the front behind the bumper all the way accross under
the front of the car. I hit a retread and it tore it loose, and I had to leave
it along the highway.

12-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Air deflector,. engine under cover, a call to any Cad dealer will get the answer,

Add your comment to this topic!