F5

CivRacer95
12-18-2010, 01:38 AM
In case you guys haven't see it already haha...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PspF_GA-9U&feature=aso

-The Stig-
12-18-2010, 11:48 PM
... actually doesn't look too bad, it has EVERYBODY in it... including Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)... I'll go see it in IMax... haha cause that'll be over the top awesomes.

TorchedStealth
12-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Honestly doesnt look bad at all!

CassiesMan
12-20-2010, 01:04 AM
Looks good, but they've messed up the time line big time after Fast 4, so it will be interesting to see how they rectify it.

CivRacer95
12-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Looks good, but they've messed up the time line big time after Fast 4, so it will be interesting to see how they rectify it.

Atleast the movie never really "dated" itself. The only thing that would do that would be the cars used. I noticed a GTR in one scene, but that doesn't hurt it too badly IMO.

-The Stig-
12-21-2010, 02:13 AM
i dunno if they really hurt the time line...

Just remember, Tokyo Drift (#3) is supposed to be at the very end of the series... 4 and now 5 take place somewhere after 2 and before 3.

Confusing... I know.

Looks like they might of actually gotten some writers to actually write a script... or not, maybe it was just good editing. It'll still be ridiculous and the stunts over the top, but entertaining nonetheless.

CassiesMan
12-21-2010, 11:39 PM
But at the start of 4, Han leaves to Japan. Does he come back to South America, and then go back to Japan again over and over? There is supposed to be a GTR in Fast 5, and there was one in Fast 4. But there were not GTRs in 3, and while I know 3 was drifting where a GTR would be out of place, you can't tell me that there wouldn't be a GTR shot at the parking lot party? Because half those cars wouldn't see a day of drifting in their lives.

As I see it, its pretty simple. The accident in Tokyo Drift when that one dude went head to head with the Crown (I think it was a Toyota Crown, need to go back and watch) caused a vibration in the temporal vortex creating vibrations int he time lines. By placing Fast and Furious (Part 3) after Tokyo Drift (technically part 4), the vibration started oscillating and tore, creating two separate time line realities: one where Han dies, one where Han lives. F5 obviously takes place in the time line where Han survives his accident, and after proving his ability to be a leader by winning the drift war against DK, Sean is left in control of the Tokyo alliance while Han moves on to other adventures. And by other adventurers I mean he goes to South America in search of Latina ass after tiring of Japanese girls.

CivRacer95
12-22-2010, 01:23 AM
The movie takes place after two, before three, and possibly before 4.

It depends if Michelle Rodriguez is in the movie or not. I hope not. That would so mess with my head.

So the sequence might be:
1,2,5,4,3 or 1,2,4,5,3 < in case Rodriguez does make her way in.

Add your comment to this topic!