Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What do you think about GT5?

enzoslrc6
12-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Tell us what u think about GT5, good or bad, I dont see anybody talking about it so i would like to know what ya'll think. I think is a good game but theres something missing that I cannot find.

99REGALGS
01-04-2011, 02:06 PM
i like it...its got a lot of cars i was hoping they would put in the game but i didn't like how they used all of the some cars form gt4 for one reason... i own a 2005 GTO and they only have the 2004 model and i really wanted the 05 on there.... so now i gotta play (NFS most wanted) to race around in a 05 GTO

Raid3n
01-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Tell us what u think about GT5, good or bad, I dont see anybody talking about it so i would like to know what ya'll think. I think is a good game but theres something missing that I cannot find.

i like it a lot.. but haven't play it for awhile :iceslolan

anyone here want to race me? :nono:

michaelpotte
08-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Here's what I think about GT5. I waited (like everyone else) for AGES for GT5, delay after delay after delay. Now I have it, it's like a huge anti climax and I think I've only spent about 3 hours on it in 3 months! :mad:

autotronicsleics
09-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Here's what I think about GT5. I waited (like everyone else) for AGES for GT5, delay after delay after delay. Now I have it, it's like a huge anti climax and I think I've only spent about 3 hours on it in 3 months! :mad:

Exactly. It would have been good if it just came out but it had years of hype and when it was released it had loads of flaws.

A good game, especially now it's cheap but not worth the wait.

amnslkr
07-11-2012, 09:19 AM
It's not bad. I am, once again, annoyed that there are 5,000 variations of Skylines and Evolutions and then only a hand full of models from other car brands. I can understand some variations, but they over do it. It may as well be called "Nissan vs. Mitsubishi with some other cars".

Another gripe is the annoying long load times. I miss the simple menus that would load almost instantly. Instead, now I have to watch a GT logo for 5 seconds each time I want to do something different just so it will look pretty or so I can listen to specific music depending on what I am doing.

I have enjoyed the game though. There is a lot to explore and some cool features. Not to mention is if fairly easy to win money with seasonal events. I do miss not having restrictions as to what you can put certain upgrades on. I say, keep the features of GT5 with the simplicity of GT3 and you have a good game.

Add your comment to this topic!