Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Damaged goods

Spunkymonkey
05-22-2003, 10:09 AM
Was on the way home from the climbing gym tonight, when I was sitting behind a couple of cars at a set of lights at the traffic light....

when it went green the first car stalled it...we had nudged a little and stopped...then as I'm waiting..and thinking about changing lanes..

BOOF!! in the back and I get jolted forward into the car infront....

get out...look behind me...for a minute..I thought it was a 6 car prang...but ended up being a 3 car one...the front guy didn't have damage so was fine....drove off....

so I got the other drivers details and everything...

so annoying though...as I just got the mesh on the front bumper fixed this morning...now the front needs a respray....

the back needs a new rear bar - as its all cracked....and the middle bit above the bumper....has some paint missing on the underneath corners..so will need to be resprayed as well....

lucky my muffler is ok. the back bumper is pushed like 1 - 2 inches in...

I might have to put one of those arse kissing stickers at the back of my car, because this is the second time..the car has been kissed.

Oz
05-22-2003, 06:44 PM
:lol2:@sticker. :( for accident.

slave
05-22-2003, 07:40 PM
That really sucks Q!!! Sorry to hear about that but to add a cliche, at least you're ok. Cars can be fixed.

Spunkymonkey
05-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Yes too true..think the other driver must have been shocked I was so civilised about the whole thing lol...but I've had plenty of experience with not at fault accidents lol.

Went to see Pete about the rear bar, and he's referring me to his panel beater friend who can include all the costs in one quote for repairs.

From what I can see, he's a good spray painter. He painted petes R32 skyline which looks divine.

Buzzr
12-22-2003, 04:31 AM
guess who's back :icon16:

slave
12-27-2003, 06:49 AM
Who?

Oz
12-29-2003, 10:13 PM
Is it Jebus?

slave
12-30-2003, 06:35 AM
HAAAA!!!! Im gonna die. Thats funny. JEBUS SAAAAAVE ME!!!!!

Add your comment to this topic!