Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

'79 & '80 headers?

79 aerocoupe
11-19-2010, 04:46 AM
I have a 79 caprice/impala aerocoupe and was interested in changing the front and rear headers for the newer ones,is it as strait forward as ive been reading for the mid 80's to newer style as well as mine?i know the 80's are compatible but im not sure about the 79 allthough it looks the same.any help is greatly appreciated ,i would like to know before i buy the parts.thanks in advance,darrin

silicon212
11-19-2010, 10:06 AM
I have a 79 caprice/impala aerocoupe and was interested in changing the front and rear headers for the newer ones,is it as strait forward as ive been reading for the mid 80's to newer style as well as mine?i know the 80's are compatible but im not sure about the 79 allthough it looks the same.any help is greatly appreciated ,i would like to know before i buy the parts.thanks in advance,darrin

Please create a new thread, necroposting is generally frowned upon. You'll get more responses with your own thread.

wrightz28
11-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Please create a new thread, necroposting is generally frowned upon. You'll get more responses with your own thread.

consider it done. :biggrin:

Add your comment to this topic!