Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

dashbord swap info/opinions

indebt94
10-26-2010, 06:54 PM
i have a 90 si and i want to swap out the dash for one from a 94 and up integra. my questions are will it bolt up? if not what do you have to modify to make it fit? also what other alternative dash swaps are there with the least modification...90-93 integra? Prelude? eg?ek? i have a junkyard with whatever i want at my disposal im just trying to get information an opinions from those who have or have done a dash swap in an ef.

Tony
10-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Least amount of modifications? Another EF.

Dashs from others will work, but you have some mods you gotta do, what exactly I couldn't tell you. I can tell you I can't think of one I have ever seen that looked clean when done, there is always something that isn't lined up.

Its odd how people have recently been asking questions about things I don't know a whole lot about anymore cause I grew out of these things. Last guy had questions on power windows, I have manual and happy with them. You ask about dashs, I have no dash and happy with it, lol.

But don't take that as I don't know anything. As mentioned I have seen integra dash swaps, EG dash swaps, etc. I don't know what you have to do to get it to bolt in, but I do know the door panels never match.

90civicrider
03-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Least amount of modifications? Another EF.
As mentioned I have seen integra dash swaps, EG dash swaps, etc. I don't know what you have to do to get it to bolt in, but I do know the door panels never match.

I have also seen the Integra dash swap. If I recall there were some pretty big gaps.
If your undertaking a project like this, I would hope you know how to work with fiberglass :iceslolan

Add your comment to this topic!