Looking for parts.

adam.kaylor
10-16-2010, 06:19 PM
I am looking for a few parts that I can't seem to find on any websites, and when I do they are for a different year. I am looking for the inside front passenger door handle. There is a little plastic clip that holds the bar to the actual door and that broke. I tried duct tape but, that didn't work to well, any suggestions?

Also, I'm guessing that it was chrome molding on the outside of the car that ran on the roof on both sides from the front to rear window, does any body know if they make those parts?

Thanks

adam.kaylor
10-17-2010, 04:52 PM
These are the parts that are in question. I believe they were chrome or a silver accent piece. If anyone has any idea's where I can find them, please let me know

denisond3
10-17-2010, 09:31 PM
They were originally black, but the black plastic covering weathers and peels away. I personally like them shiny myself. To find them I would do a google search or a yellow pages search for 'collision repair parts'. These are the companies that sell parts to the auto body shops, as opposed to normal auto parts places.

adam.kaylor
10-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Oh ok, thanks.

mightymoose_22
10-26-2010, 09:38 PM
When mine peeled I just sanded them down to metal and repainted them... came out pretty nice :)

adam.kaylor
10-27-2010, 12:29 AM
So for the most part, all it was is just a piece of weather type stripping?

Add your comment to this topic!