Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

03 Rendezvous CX After market radio installation

borninabarn
10-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Hello,
I have a clarion NZ409 stereo single din head unit with dvd,cd,etc..and wanted to install it in my 03 Rendezvous in place of the factory 6 speaker am/fm cd player I had this Clarion in my 99 silverado and had the factory plug install kit to plug right in to the factory radio plug.I do not have onstar or navigation.I looked on Crutchfield and they say with this vehicle you have to cut out the rear bracket and they want you to buy a $80 adaptor that runs the door chimes.My question is have any of you installed an aftermarket radio in your Rendezvous and since I just got this buick does the factory radio control anything else in the car like oil reset,tire pressure etc..(like my 2000 monte carlo ss) and did you have any problems with installation if you did? Thanks for your time!Born

borninabarn
10-14-2010, 07:53 PM
HELLO HELLO ??

Anybody out there?? Can you hear me now??? Nobody must not know the answer or own these Buicks anymore? Hey Moderator have any ideas who might know the answer to this question? If not thats OK! I have done many installs so I will just dig into it! Thanks,Born

Add your comment to this topic!