What is this!?!?!?!? '99 Rodeo

10-13-2010, 08:16 AM
I recently replace my thermostat (did the work myself) and as most know on here you have to take the intake manifold off and disconnect several hoses and wires; but i don't remember taking anything like off whatever this is 40760????


10-13-2010, 08:19 AM
FYI i'm referring to the white tube plastic tube.

Cat Fuzz
10-13-2010, 12:10 PM
That is your oil pressure sensor. A wire connects to it.

Add your comment to this topic!