Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I know it is alot of work for the mods but.....

BaNe
05-20-2003, 06:55 PM
I would like ot see a subforum of the tutorials. That way a newb or someone who is coming ot a point where they need one can go sift through that certain forum. Anyone else agree?

daggerlee
05-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Most of them are located in the FAQ. ;)

suicideclipse
05-20-2003, 07:02 PM
because its so hard to find the how to's that have been posted on here, ive started my own how to section, in my favorites folder. so yes... i know you guys think that it whould just be less productive. but i really think that it will clean everything up.. alot... look how much neater the board is now with just adding the complete and progress sub folder.. just my .02

jason

SwooshICE
05-20-2003, 07:16 PM
yeah i agree too
there should be more sub categories to sort things in the rite place so it'd be easier to find :)

fullbloodchop01
05-20-2003, 07:19 PM
i dont relly like the subforum idea but, i think if were gonna have them, we shoudl have a few more, How-To sub forum sounds good to me, i know it alot of work for the mods, but i bet it would be really appreciated:)

endlesskev86
05-20-2003, 07:40 PM
list of ideas sub fourms ideas...courtesy of memeber of AF:)

How-to Tutorials
Model Meets
Competitions

and o yeah.... split the Completed projects and in progress to different sub fourms so its eaiser and makes things more organized!

BaNe
05-20-2003, 11:22 PM
Any mods see this?

BOOSTD
05-20-2003, 11:39 PM
I agree that would be a great idea. I always have to post questions on lowering and modifying my cars. I think everyone will find it extremely helpful.

flyonthewall
05-21-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by endlesskev86
list of ideas sub fourms ideas...courtesy of memeber of AF:)

How-to Tutorials
Model Meets
Competitions

and o yeah.... split the Completed projects and in progress to different sub fourms so its eaiser and makes things more organized!

The thing is with these particular topics is that not enough gets posted for them to have their own subforums. With How-to's it makes more sense just to include them in the FAQ.

fullbloodchop01
05-21-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by flyonthewall

The thing is with these particular topics is that not enough gets posted for them to have their own subforums. With How-to's it makes more sense just to include them in the FAQ.
i was thinkin that was the problem

BaNe
05-21-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by flyonthewall

I can understand that but what about having a
Nos bottle tutorial
Spoiler making tutorial (I know you own SAS but still)
A door opening and hinging tutorial
the Rally wheel making tutorial
etc. etc.

daggerlee
05-21-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by BaNe

I can understand that but what about having a
Nos bottle tutorial
Spoiler making tutorial (I know you own SAS but still)
A door opening and hinging tutorial
the Rally wheel making tutorial
etc. etc.

first that would require someone to write them. the forum to put it in would be the least of the problem ;)

primera man
05-21-2003, 05:12 PM
Another idea is to make a HOW TO in the FAQ.

Jay!
05-21-2003, 05:19 PM
I've got some plans... no worries. ;) Just a little more patience... :p

tonioseven
05-21-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by BaNe
Any mods see this? No.

j/k!:D we see it.;) :cool:

blueboost
05-21-2003, 07:12 PM
^ LOL ^

fullbloodchop01
05-21-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by primera man
Another idea is to make a HOW TO in the FAQ.
thats what i was going to say Pman;) seems like the best idea :cool:

Add your comment to this topic!