Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

vss

perla
10-10-2010, 09:58 AM
does any body ever had problems with the vss in a pontiac montana 2000
does any body knows where is located at and how do you replace it:confused:

10-10-2010, 11:37 AM
why you think you have vss problem? You can find it on the end of the transmission (passenger side). Very easy to replace (one 10mm bolt holds it in place, so just remove the bolt and pull it out)

perla
10-10-2010, 08:00 PM
why you think you have vss problem? You can find it on the end of the transmission (passenger side). Very easy to replace (one 10mm bolt holds it in place, so just remove the bolt and pull it out)
Well my mechanic work on my van and replace the camshaft sensor and oil but when I got my van back he told me that the vss sensor was bad.Well after I got your replay I look down there and I found that the sensor is not plug in.I do not want to said anything about it but I do not thrust my mechanic any more!:mad:

10-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Well my mechanic work on my van and replace the camshaft sensor and oil but when I got my van back he told me that the vss sensor was bad.Well after I got your replay I look down there and I found that the sensor is not plug in.I do not want to said anything about it but I do not thrust my mechanic any more!:mad:

:) you are not far from me if you ever need assistance let me know!

Add your comment to this topic!