Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Any one else excited about the Equus coming state side?

arschmitz
10-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Personally i cant wait to check one of these new Equus out when they hit state side the kinda of luxury they are offering and at the price just cant be matched! they are meant to compete with the 7 series but they are almost half the price! last i heard these things even have a small fridge in the back seat and come with and ipad to control the car!

twospirits
12-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Updated post.

sub006
06-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Not just BMW, Mercedes-Benz is gonna have some 'splainin' to do, just like when Lexus and Infiniti debuted at 40% less over 20 years ago.

tiRo
12-22-2011, 12:45 PM
My boss picked me up in his Equus before, it was hard to believe it was a Hyundai. After riding in the Equus, I had to check out the rest of the Hyundai fleet. I was so impressed that I am getting ready to purchase a Veloster.

sub006
04-09-2012, 11:55 AM
In my upscale Southern California beach neighborhood, I notice a growing number of those big Koreans beginning to mix in almost seamlessly with the existing fleets of S-class Benzes. Almost all examples of both makes seem to be painted black, which helps the blending process along.

Langleyhyundai
09-24-2012, 11:43 AM
My boss picked me up in his Equus before, it was hard to believe it was a Hyundai. After riding in the Equus, I had to check out the rest of the Hyundai fleet. I was so impressed that I am getting ready to purchase a Veloster.

It really is how amazing Hyundai has come in the past few years. They are really starting to get a name for themselves with luxury car owners. The Equus stands out above all else in the price range it is listed at.

Add your comment to this topic!