Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Toyota's nationwide sale

dharmon
05-20-2003, 10:25 AM
I'm looking to purchase a new 2003 Tacoma double cab in the near future. I noticed that Toyota is having a nationwide "summer sale" but there is no discount on the Tacoma. The sale ends June 2. Anyone have any knowledge of any nationwide sales after June 2 that will include the Tacoma? I live in MD and there are no promotions for the Tacoma. http://www.toyotafinancial.com/promos/index.jsp

Alain-Michel
08-21-2003, 03:50 PM
In SoCal, they are offering a $1,000 rebate and [if I recall correctly] a 1.9% financing schedule until December 1st. Better yet, I'd go to my local credit union and swing a financing deal. If you've got a home, property or collateral of some kind, get an "equity line of credit".

This way, you can deduct all the interest you pay on your vehicle. More info would be available from your bank, credit union.

Bonne Chance!

MikeNick
01-11-2004, 07:39 AM
In SoCal, they are offering a $1,000 rebate and [if I recall correctly] a 1.9% financing schedule until December 1st. Better yet, I'd go to my local credit union and swing a financing deal. If you've got a home, property or collateral of some kind, get an "equity line of credit".

This way, you can deduct all the interest you pay on your vehicle. More info would be available from your bank, credit union.

Bonne Chance!
:smile:

If you are still looking for a Tacoma Double Cab, I am selling a 2001 that has been
garage kept and is like new. It has every option available (V6, auto trans, TRD,
Limited Package, AM/FM/CASS/CD, A/C, Cruse Control and much more). It also has a "Roll N' Lock" bed cover. It only has 32K mikes, but the best part is, it has a 100k bumper to bumper warranty which means it has a longer warranty than a new one. Asking 17,900 and pictures are available upon request.
Call Mike @ 843-705-2414 (South Carolina)

Add your comment to this topic!