Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Acus-Stion Products in the USA...Where I can find them?

Porsnatic
09-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Do someone knows where I can find Acu-Stion items in the USA or Canada?

jano11
09-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Do someone knows where I can find Acu-Stion items in the USA or Canada?

Why does it have to be in the USA or Canada?
And why do you want to buy the most overpriced items on the scale modeling market?

Porsnatic
09-27-2010, 03:43 PM
I need that if it could be possible from those countries due that I live in Puerto Rico.

The thing is that I need some parts in 1/43 that at the moment it looks like they are the only ones are making them and sometimes for some specific parts one can think about the price, because, when you need the part, you need it, and when that' the case, I don't think about the price.

Why does it have to be in the USA or Canada?
And why do you want to buy the most overpriced items on the scale modeling market?

MPWR
09-27-2010, 03:44 PM
I can't think of any domestic site or distributor that ever imported their stuff in any significant quantity. If you want it, get it from the source. You'll make yourself crazy trying to find it on this side of the Pacific.

Do you have trouble ordering from HLJ in Puerto Rico?

Porsnatic
09-27-2010, 03:49 PM
I think you're completelly right, I guess that will be my option, sice, the items I want, no one seems to have to be ordered in one order. No, I had order from them before, but, this item they doesn't have the items I'm looking for.

Thaks for your interest on my inquiry..1/43 specific parts are always tough to find.

I can't think of any domestic site or distributor that ever imported their stuff in any significant quantity. If you want it, get it from the source. You'll make yourself crazy trying to find it on this side of the Pacific.

Do you have trouble ordering from HLJ in Puerto Rico?

Helico
09-27-2010, 07:13 PM
If it is 1/43 you are looking for, try Grand Prix models at UK. I bet it is cheaper to cross the Atlantic than the Pacific. Besides, Acus-Stion is seriously overpriced.

http://www.grandprixmodels.co.uk/index.php

Search in "Advance Search" for "accessory" at "1/43" scale. You are gonna find way more stuffs than Acus-Stion can offer.

Add your comment to this topic!