Page updated on 06-22-2018

can a 95 jimmy CPI unit be serviced?

09-19-2010, 10:42 AM
I removed my intake to change my fuel pressure regulator and nutkit,once under i noticed that the lines for the poppets were leaking right where they go into the cpi unit itself,i had a puddle of gas on the drivers side of the intake,I seen there was a hex screw that hold the poppet lines on the side of the unit so i uesed the hex bit thet came with my regulator and removed it and the plate,then i pulled one of the poppet lines off and noticed they have a o-ring on them,my question is, can i get new o-rings for them and put them in, instead of buying the whole cpi unit,they want 750.00 at the dealer for a new cpi unit and i cant find anywhere else that sells them,do not really want to go to a junkyard for one,anyone know if that will work with the o-rings and if not where to buy a cpi unit(spider assembly),thanks

09-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Not recomended to service the injector, poppet valves or lines. Fuel pressure regulator and 'nut kit"... no problem.
Here's one, and you can usually talk these guys down on their price substantially:

If you do a search on eBay, you'll find a ton of them there too.

09-19-2010, 09:21 PM
okay thanks for the help,but they do not ship to Canada

Add your comment to this topic!