Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Right Turn/Engine Problems

gsal86
09-16-2010, 11:25 AM
I have been noticing when every time I park as I come home I take a right turn to do that and as I have my foot on the brake the engine will jolt the car forward a few feet as I am trying to park. This morning as I had my wheel turned sharply to the right to park, my engine just stalled. I don't notice this problem any other time, however my braking as I slow down for a stop sign can sometimes have subtle jolts forward but not nearly as bad as when I turn my wheel (to the right) to park. This has been an ongoing problem but I have not had it stall out on me in several months (also stalling in a right turn situation) and have continued to drive it. Help would be great!
Thanks

gsal86
09-16-2010, 02:31 PM
since this post this morning, I went to class and back only a mile or two away and when I was slowing down for a red light I noticed my car jolting severely forward and the rpm's were going all over the place. Probably from close to zero up to 2000, and this was going only like 5 mph or less since i was already slowed way down from the red light. There was no turning involved this time...

Add your comment to this topic!