95 camery squeky fan belt

cannon86
09-10-2010, 10:03 PM
So i know nothing about camerys to be honest im a honda guy but due to time constraints i have no moving car and rely on my girls car and i wanna fix her squeaky fan belt, i need to be knowegable enough about this to get under her hood...know what i mean

Mike Gerber
09-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Inspect the underside of the fan belt. If it's glazed, it needs to be replaced. If it's loose, it needs to be tightened.

Mike

cannon86
09-11-2010, 09:57 PM
awesome i have never took the time to look under the hood... i could figure it out fast but what belt am i looking at can i see it or is it covered? on the left, right, top, bottom?

Mike Gerber
09-12-2010, 04:00 PM
awesome i have never took the time to look under the hood... i could figure it out fast but what belt am i looking at can i see it or is it covered? on the left, right, top, bottom?

In order to answer that we need to have more information. Which engine does the car have; I4 or V6? We also need to know when you hear the squeak. Is it when you first start the car? Is it when you turn the steering wheel while standing still? Do you hear it when you accelerate?

Mike

cannon86
09-12-2010, 10:11 PM
done it was all to easy just lose thank you

Add your comment to this topic!