Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help tracking down car

ChedBug
09-09-2010, 10:45 AM
I feel like a massive idiot. I was doing a car search some weeks ago before our computer went away to be cleaned. I found an oldies (most likely 20's or 30's) car that was great for what I needed. I stupidly did not bookmark the page. I do remember writing down the name, but have not been able to find it anywhere. For some reason I keep thinking it had an 800 in the name, yet all my google searching has turned up nothing. It was rare and I don't recall it having a big car maker title attached (ie, Ford). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

oldblu65
09-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Go to www.hemmings.com (http://www.hemmings.com) , a site which features coverage of the automobile industry as well as publishing a monthly " magazine " available at your local news stand . The web site offers lots of info ( including a forum ) as well as pictures of many antiques and classic automobiles . The magazine does as well but also has many pages of vehicle , from around the USA and the rest of the world , being offered for sale .You might spot your mystery car there or find a suitable replacement ? Good luck ! :2cents:

Add your comment to this topic!