Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Anybody got a unbuild Fuj Evo VIII?

OPM
05-16-2003, 07:27 AM
and could take me some closeup pics of whats included etc.?dunno if i should get one since i like the evo VIII but not really know if it is worht it...

please be so nice and help out ;)

exhaust smoke
05-16-2003, 07:39 AM
Hi OPM,

I've got the Evo VIII, but no camera - sorry.

Anyway, I can tell you that if you have/seen the Evo VII kits, then the Evo VIII is virtually the same (it even includes parts from the Evo VII kits that are not used!). All that is different is a revised front bumper on the bodyshell and a new set of wheels, wing and decal sheet.

ultraxduce
05-16-2003, 08:01 AM
that is true what exhaust smoke said.. rip of!.. i swear it all looks the same..

if you look at the rear .. no difference!.. was there a difference in the real car?

i got the bozz speed vii and the gsr viii. not much seperating them

OPM
05-16-2003, 08:02 AM
i dont have any evo's yet from fujimi...anybody though about a bashign with the tamiya evo VII?taking interior and skirts from the EVO VIII Fujimi and making a lil converison...well i keep my eyes open for a evo 8,my first fujimi evo:)

5ynergyx
05-16-2003, 08:32 AM
The latest Fujimi Evo VIII

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?FUJ18827

hirofkd
05-18-2003, 05:45 PM
Evo VII and VIII are essensially the same.
The body of the VIII seems alright, for the JDM (workable, I should say), but not accurate for the US spec, as the real car has a bigger bumper. (I don't know if you care, since LHD dash is not included.)
It needs some sharpening.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/117539P2090013.jpg
The interior is almost the same as the VII, just like the real car, except it has extra part at the bottom center of the eash.
Wheel doesn't look so good, and the face of the spoke needs to be sanded to sharpen the edge.
The rocker panel needs to be a little more pronounced.
Don't follow the instruction on painting the tail light, but refer to a photo of the real car.

OPM
05-18-2003, 05:52 PM
i give it a try:)

Add your comment to this topic!