Hello.

BullDog71ss
08-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Hi guys, it's been a couple days since I've stuck my head in here to see what's going on so I thought I'd drop by to say hi.

I see Matty had been thrashing the Pontiac around cone killer style...awesome Matt! Maybe one of these days I'll have to come down to do an event with you. I just got done doing some suspension work on the fat Ford yesterday and I'll be doing more early next week. Then some new front tires shortly after that.

Anywho, I'll try to come by to BS with you guys more often...assuming any of you give a rats ass. :lol:

CivRacer95
08-21-2010, 01:43 AM
We kinda give a rats ass ;)

Anyways it's good to see you poke back in here and let it be known you are still around. I'd say there's about 8 or so of us that frequent this area. Once in a great while someone like yourself pays a visit for a few days and then is gone. So hopefully you might stick around and make this place a little more interesting.

Post some pics of your car whenever you can.

BullDog71ss
08-21-2010, 01:22 PM
We kinda give a rats ass ;)

Anyways it's good to see you poke back in here and let it be known you are still around. I'd say there's about 8 or so of us that frequent this area. Once in a great while someone like yourself pays a visit for a few days and then is gone. So hopefully you might stick around and make this place a little more interesting.

Post some pics of your car whenever you can.

My car is so hideously ugly right now it's embarrassing. A bunch of wild cats at my stepdads place clawed the shit out of the clearcoat, and the silver stripes have turned to dried leather...I hate the way it looks. I've got a vinyl eraser, but still need to buy a special airtool to use it.

Then after that comes 10 years of claybar work, then tons of buffing and a full 3 stag wax. :mad:
Followed by flat black vinyl strips that hopefully wont be destroyed by the sun.

I have noticed the site is a little slow lately. I think a bunch of us grew up a bit and stopped acting likes fools, lol.
I haven't raced anything in ages.

TorchedStealth
08-21-2010, 01:22 PM
Welcome back man! Its been a while!

BullDog71ss
08-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Welcome back man! Its been a while!

Thanks buddy!

-The Stig-
08-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Yo... yep... been out killing cones and road racing the 4 door.

It gets kinda sketchy with all the body roll... makes you a 'smoother' driver though... control the roll! haha

BullDog71ss
08-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Yo... yep... been out killing cones and road racing the 4 door.

It gets kinda sketchy with all the body roll... makes you a 'smoother' driver though... control the roll! haha

Have you thought about stiffening that tank up a bit? The stock suspension is about perfect for a street car, but could be beefed up a lot for more spirited driving.

CivRacer95
08-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Matty more than likely has, but I bet he's spent more time thinking about getting rid of the car to buy something else. ;)

It's his trend. Like once a year he has to get some type of new car...

BullDog71ss
08-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Matty more than likely has, but I bet he's spent more time thinking about getting rid of the car to buy something else. ;)

It's his trend. Like once a year he has to get some type of new car...

He is a bit of a car whore isn't he.

Chiquae07
08-23-2010, 05:08 PM
glad to see your face again. iirc, i remember you were planning on twin screwing the stang before you got the camaro.

dont happen to see your cobalt ss around town anymore now do you?

VR43000GT
08-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Hey! What's up BullDog?

-The Stig-
08-24-2010, 03:59 PM
I've got a strut bar on it, and subframe connectors (just haven't installed them yet).

It needs springs at the very least... but i'm not going to worry about it.

Concentrating on the Camaro... building the engine now.

BullDog71ss
08-24-2010, 05:01 PM
glad to see your face again. iirc, i remember you were planning on twin screwing the stang before you got the camaro.

dont happen to see your cobalt ss around town anymore now do you?

Thanks man. There's been a change of plan with the power adder. I'll be using a Novi 2200 some time after the car is payed off.

Last I heard my old Cobalt went to Colorado or something. Not too long after I traded it in.

Hey! What's up BullDog?

Heeeey, wazzapanin'???

I've got a strut bar on it, and subframe connectors (just haven't installed them yet).

It needs springs at the very least... but i'm not going to worry about it.

Concentrating on the Camaro... building the engine now.

Groovy dude. I'd like to be able to work on my Camaro too, but I have to finish paying off the Mustang first.

VR43000GT
08-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Heeeey, wazzapanin'???

Did you just answer my question with another question!? You son of a.....

:p

BullDog71ss
08-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Did you just answer my question with another question!? You son of a.....

:p

You like that don't you.

:iceslolan

VR43000GT
08-25-2010, 07:39 PM
You like that don't you.

:iceslolan

I've got nothing but love for BullDog. ;)

:uhoh:

Add your comment to this topic!