Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HELP! Trying to decide...BMW X3 or Infinity FX35

Mr.Anonymous
08-18-2010, 11:10 AM
I am having the most difficult time trying to decide between the BMW X3 or the Infiniti FX35. And before someone recommends a different vehicle, I have narrowed my search to these two specifically. The reason for my two choices is because I want an SUV that handles more like a car and drives exceptionally well.

I have test drove both vehicles and loved them both but I am not much of a gear head so my knowledge is limited. I have done my homework and researched both but it seems like the more I search the more confused I get.

Thank you kindly for any and all feedback!

Shpuker
08-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Dunno if you noticed or not but the FX is MUCH better equipped, the X3 is hella fun to drive though. The Infiniti should ride MUCH MUCH better than the Bimmer, the X3's ride quality is painful to say the least. If you can find them in a similar price range w/ similar miles in similar shape then I'd say the infiniti more than likely. And from everything I've heard and seen they're both reasonably reliable, but neither is going to be cheap to maintain/repair. Just comes down to which one you like more.

BullShifter
08-31-2010, 11:39 PM
Fx.

Talbot
09-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Fx35.

oldblu65
09-08-2010, 06:32 PM
BMW X3 - Better DNA and much better styling !

Shpuker
09-10-2010, 08:29 AM
BMW X3 - Better DNA and much better styling !

lol dunno if you've looked at one very closely then. the front end isn't terrible but every other angle is pretty sad. I mean I love the X3 but those things are damn ugly

oldblu65
09-10-2010, 11:09 AM
You're right on the styling - the designers of many of today's vehicles should be flogged and these two are no exception ! I just think the X3 is the least of the two evils ! Personally , I wouldn't buy either of these vehicles !

Shpuker
09-10-2010, 11:38 PM
You're right on the styling - the designers of many of today's vehicles should be flogged and these two are no exception ! I just think the X3 is the least of the two evils ! Personally , I wouldn't buy either of these vehicles !

Only reason I'd buy the X3 is because the handling and the feel you get while driving it beats out ANY SUV and a helluva lot of "sports" cars. Only issue with the FX is they over did it a tad bit. other than that I really like it. way more comfortable to drive to lol

Jamesfranklin
06-23-2012, 02:20 AM
No doubt BMW .This is a good car of the season it not only have great feedback around it but also enhance your standard as owner.

Add your comment to this topic!