Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

97 riviera heater/air cond. blower motor quit?

wrfwhite
08-16-2010, 09:35 PM
I,m new to this online thread comunity and kind of computer eliterate so bear with me. My 97 riviera blower motor stopped working.The motor works when I run 12volts directly to it.There is no power in the purple+black wire that plugs into the motor.Checked fuse,s under rear seat and at the end of the dash on the drivers side and don,t really see any marked heater fan motor.Is there any other place there may be a fuse for it.Someone told me there is a fan control modual , where is it and what does it look like. ----THANKS------:screwy:

MT-2500
08-17-2010, 05:27 PM
I,m new to this online thread comunity and kind of computer eliterate so bear with me. My 97 riviera blower motor stopped working.The motor works when I run 12volts directly to it.There is no power in the purple+black wire that plugs into the motor.Checked fuse,s under rear seat and at the end of the dash on the drivers side and don,t really see any marked heater fan motor.Is there any other place there may be a fuse for it.Someone told me there is a fan control modual , where is it and what does it look like. ----THANKS------:screwy:
Welcome on your first post on AF.
This is Blazer problem forum.
Look for and find the Buick Riviera forum and post there for Buick help.
For the blower control module look on top side of heater housing in engine compartment.
Good luck

wrfwhite
08-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Thanks MT, Like I said I,m new to this so I will try and find the right forum for the Buicks

Add your comment to this topic!