Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Bond Car voice

knightjp
08-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I just saw Tomorrow Never Dies again....
Love that 7 series...

Would like to have a voice system like that car....
You know... "Please fasten seatbelts."

I know that some cars had it long ago in the 80s (or so my dad said). Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket device that we can install to get that???

PaulD
08-12-2010, 05:51 PM
it would have to be something wired into the ECU to be able to accomodate that

knightjp
11-26-2010, 12:51 PM
My dad told me of an 80s - early 90s american car which had this option (in a very basic form).
Does anyone know which car is that?? I asked my dad and he couldn't remember...

PaulD
11-26-2010, 12:58 PM
I remember it too, just not the specific model. I remember thinking of making the smartass version .. you know, the one that says stuff like "smooth move, dumbass" after you just closed the last door and locked the keys in the car.

knightjp
11-26-2010, 01:12 PM
I remember it too, just not the specific model. I remember thinking of making the smartass version .. you know, the one that says stuff like "smooth move, dumbass" after you just closed the last door and locked the keys in the car.

I would just like to know what it is and just maybe find a way to put that on my car.
I know this idea might sound idiotic to some people, but I'd like to have it... :)

darrylsaladino
12-27-2010, 12:12 AM
when I analyze it in comparison to other games in the Bond franchise and other games in its genre, it doesn't quite measure up. It has just enough in it to be above average without being breath-taking.

Add your comment to this topic!