Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

First car??

krath94
08-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Hey everyone,
I'm looking at first cars now and I need some help. I want a two-door coupe or hatchback. Some of the cars I like are Honda Civic Si Coupe, Acura RSX, Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, Honda Prelude, and more. I can afford all the cars I listed above. So out of those, or if you want to suggest another car, what should I get? If you are suggesting another car I want a manual car, that is under $12,500.

akboss1
08-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Subaru WRX or Acura RSX. Just watch for burnt clutches, lots of college kids buying them up and tearing apart the running gear with hard launches. Eclipse is an odd-ball choice but a fairly good one, might save you some money as there is less demand than the Acura/Honda twins.

PS what's with the size 50 comic sans font? :icon16:

krath94
08-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Subaru WRX or Acura RSX. Just watch for burnt clutches, lots of college kids buying them up and tearing apart the running gear with hard launches. Eclipse is an odd-ball choice but a fairly good one, might save you some money as there is less demand than the Acura/Honda twins.

PS what's with the size 50 comic sans font? :icon16:

Lol I kinda just chose a font. Haha sorry. Thanks for the answer

akboss1
08-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Lol I kinda just chose a font. Haha sorry. Thanks for the answer

:) good luck with the shopping - I'm sure a few others will weigh in on the options.

Jamesfranklin
07-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Hey congratulation for your first. It's my suggestion to you to buy out the car after analyzing it clearly

Add your comment to this topic!