steering arm

07-23-2010, 05:32 PM
I have an 1985 4runner SR5 in need of a new steering arm(at least that's what I'm calling it). It's the bar between the tie rod ends. Anyway anyone no where I can pick one up?? And am I calling it the right name?? Thanks Jeff

Add your comment to this topic!