95 tsi really low idle and stalls.. Please help please

Brenthb25
07-14-2010, 11:29 PM
okay here is the problem. i drive a 95 talon tsi. I was pullin into taco bell and when i got to the drive through and came to a complete stop the car stalled. i restarted it and then notcied when i didnt give it gas or when the clutch was pushed in it stalled. So i quickly had to drive it home by resarting it at stops and then quick dropping the clutch into first and taking off real quick. i dont lack accleration but there is some other problems so i cant really put a finger on what it can be. ANY SUGGESTIONS I need major help since its my only car. Thank you very much for any help at all.

ned032002
07-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Check the idle speed controller (isc/iac) to see if it's getting power to it. Maybe the plug came undone. This has never happened before? does she idle surge or has it in the past?

Brenthb25
07-15-2010, 07:21 AM
no it has never done this before.... and what happens is when i start the car up it turns over and just kinda revs on the edge of stalling... it literally almost stalls sometimes.

SLoe
07-20-2010, 10:41 PM
I believe I remember something on vFAQ.com go to the ...problem or repair/engine section "my car doesn't idle very well, is there a fix?" Also look at..
# My car stumbles/misses when I let off the throttle! Is there a fix?

# My car stumbles/dies when stopping. Is there a fix?

http://members.shaw.ca/costall/1000Q/

Add your comment to this topic!