Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Time to help us out !!

primera man
05-12-2003, 05:11 PM
As you can now see at the top of the page there is the new sub-forum for PROGRESS AND COMPLETED MODELS ONLY !!
As you all know its going to take the Mods here a while to shift though all the pages :bloated: :bloated: ...:p

There will be a few threads that get deleted out as we have a small clean up as we go....so dont be pissed off if a thread gets deleted, its just a effort to tidy things up.:)

NOW...YOU CAN HELP US :D

If you still have a link of a progress, or pics of a finished model......PM one of us the link incase we have missed it by mistake.

PM either....Primera Man...Jay...flyonthewall or tonioseven.

Thanks to all your support in making this a great place.

We hope you all like the new idea.

Cheers
PMan

P.S.....Just PM the others only :devil: :devil:

:D

tonioseven
05-12-2003, 05:15 PM
Yeah, PM us and we'll forward them to P-Man!!;) :devil:

KOFFEE-BLACK
05-12-2003, 05:16 PM
COOOL!!!

bah humbug
05-12-2003, 05:26 PM
I delete all my useless threads, even completed model ones.

I'll just make a new thread that carries my models and make a link in my sig.

Maybe in July.

freakray
05-12-2003, 05:31 PM
Since Jay is the most conspicuous(sp) by his absence at the moment, I think we should ALL PM him :devil:

How about it Jay?

Jay!
05-12-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by freakray
Since Jay is the most conspicuous(sp) by his absence at the moment, I think we should ALL PM him :devil:

How about it Jay? I'll show you absent. :finger: ;)

Vyacheslav
05-12-2003, 06:34 PM
good idea. Links are in my sig

Veyron
05-12-2003, 07:09 PM
There will be a few threads that get deleted out as we have a small clean up as we go....so dont be pissed off if a thread gets deleted, its just a effort to tidy things up.

Many of my threads were already gone, or at least the search function and Google couldn't find them. The changes are good, moves AF forward and with the input of the users, makes it nice. :)

MaxSE
05-12-2003, 07:21 PM
For future considerations, i think that everyone posting in the "Completed and In-Progress Projects should title their thread appropriately. For example: "Fujimi ITR progress" and NOT "check this out" :rolleyes:

Bottom line just make sure you name the vehicle your posting about in your thread title! It facilitate the search feature everyone is talking about and clean up the overall appearance of this new sub-forum.

Big thanks to all MODS! :)

daggerlee
05-12-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Veyron

Many of my threads were already gone, or at least the search function and Google couldn't find them. The changes are good, moves AF forward and with the input of the users, makes it nice. :)

What I did was did a Forum search for just my name, then sifted through the pages for my threads. Make sure to limit the search to this forum too :)

freakray
05-12-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by daggerlee

What I did was did a Forum search for just my name, then sifted through the pages for my threads. Make sure to limit the search to this forum too :)

You can use the member search up by the profile tab to find all your own posts if that is what you want to do though, then you only have to sift through posts you made for the relevant ones ;)

daggerlee
05-12-2003, 07:50 PM

You can use the member search up by the profile tab to find all your own posts if that is what you want to do though, then you only have to sift through posts you made for the relevant ones ;)

I suppose that would have saved me some time!! :uhoh: :bloated: :D

Veyron
05-12-2003, 08:09 PM

It worked! Thanks! :D

bah humbug
05-12-2003, 08:19 PM
:D I've successfully deleted all the threads I've started.

All 35 of them. :D Make that 29, I missed 6, can't find them.

Jay!
05-12-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by MaxSE
For future considerations, i think that everyone posting in the "Completed and In-Progress Projects should title their thread appropriately. For example: "Fujimi ITR progress" and NOT "check this out" :rolleyes:Indeed!

Also guys, in the forum, click "Thread Starter" in the heading to sort by username, then find the page all your threads are on. ;)

freakray
05-12-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by jay@af

Also guys, in the forum, click "Thread Starter" in the heading to sort by username, then find the page all your threads are on. ;)

Not often I have to ask a question as dumb as this, but where do I find this "Thread Starter" tab to click?
Maybe I am not seeing it, but I can't find it:rolleyes:

rhmatt
05-12-2003, 08:53 PM

Not often I have to ask a question as dumb as this, but where do I find this "Thread Starter" tab to click?
Maybe I am not seeing it, but I can't find it:rolleyes:

It's not really a tab. Just a column heading (that is a hyperlink) on the main page. Just to the right of the thread title and to the left of the # of replies column.

-Rick

freakray
05-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by rhmatt

It's not really a tab. Just a column heading (that is a hyperlink) on the main page. Just to the right of the thread title and to the left of the # of replies column.

-Rick

Thank Rick :)

I was looking in totally the wrong place:rolleyes: :silly:

Veyron
05-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Also guys, in the forum, click "Thread Starter" in the heading to sort by username, then find the page all your threads are on.

Wow! That worked best of all! :D

Jay!
05-12-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Veyron
Wow! That worked best of all! :D Until I just got done moving most of yours? ;)

phase5
05-13-2003, 06:17 AM
whoops have been off for a few days and just posted my car on the main page can one of the mods put it on the right please tah :D

Add your comment to this topic!